#Calculateur: A decimal watch face
#In contrast to common clocks, Calculateur tells the usable time ahead, mapping each day to 1000 decimal minutes, counting down.
Visit https://jochen.link/experiments/calculateur.html for more information, to download the SQFMI Watchy watch face, or to check out the web version.
- Download and unzip Calculateur-Extension folder
- Go to “extensions” in your browser options
- Enable “developer mode”
- Click “load unpacked”
- Navigate to Calculateur-Extension folder and select c-1 folder
- Repeat previous step 3 and 4 with c-2 and c-3
- The Calculateur numbers in the top-right corner of your browser have to be in the order of c-1, c-2, c-3 from left to right.
- If the numbers don't show up right away you have to "pin" them: How to pin browser extensions
- You can hover over each number to see which unit it is. Then drag and drop them into the correct order if necessary.
- Clicking on each number will change its color. (green, black, white, red)