@@ 11,16 11,20 @@
(both things the user has to script)
* Simple sequence knocking, (`seq('simple')`)
* Simple choosing different options. (`seq('split')`)
It does not have sha256 knocking yet.
* Need a damn issues mailing list. (or something)
* A `knockoff-git` `PKGBUILD` file.
* Some basic arguments stuff.
* Simple and simple-choosing knock sequences in lua.
* Same, but in shellscripts using `knockoff simulate` for simple
* Same, but in shellscripts using `knockoff simulate setup $PORTS`
where `knockoff ports setup` produces the correct ports.
* All the tests using bubblewrap, using local install in "alternate" home
directory. (`make test_bwrap_local`)