#MNT Reform but with usb-pd and a cool keyboard
This is my fork of the mnt reform!
It uses usb-pd for power instead of a barrel jack, and has an unsplit lily58
This is absolutely not ready for anyone else to use, but I figure people might
be curious enough to want to poke about?
- actually build everything and verify that it works
- write the configuration + flasher for the STUSB4500
- add layers to the keyboard firmware + adapt it to my layout
- clean up all the kicad libraries; i didn't work out how kicad deals with
libraries until halfway through
- probably take off all my cute gay graphics? i assume most people are Serious
Computer Users and do not want such things
- (stretch) modify the system controller firmware to negotiate the best profile
at runtime, rather than relying on the flashed config
- (stretchier) include the usb-pd profile on the system oled!
- (stretchiest) write the kernel driver that's presumably meant to exist for
getting power info from the LPC to the SOM