A efficient, extendable, and easy-to-use Slack export viewer.
Transform your Slack archive into a series of lightweight static web pages.
#Compile with Nim
git clone https://github.com/j-james/static-slack
nim compile -d:ssl --run main.nim <slack_export_folder> <output_location>
#Run the binary next to style.css (available under Releases)
static-slack <slack_export_folder> <output_location>
- [x] Generate HTML
- [x] main.nim
- [x] gen.nim
- [x] issue: links are parsed weirdly
- [x] Replace user / channel IDs with names
- [x] Make the generated HTML look like an actual Slack workspace
- [x] Host assets locally
- [ ] Support for attachments
- [ ] Support for (custom) emojis
- [ ] Offer as a webapp?