Update nitrokey-sys to v3.6.0
This patch updates the nitrokey-sys dependency to version 3.6.0, which
links to libnitrokey 3.6.
Merge branch 'release-v0.7.1' into next
This patch release contains a minor change to the Error enum so that
error handling frameworks like anyhow don’t produce redundant error
Merge branch 'release-0.7.0' into next
This release changes the Error enum to implement Send, Sync and 'static
for compatibility with error handling crates like anyhow.
Merge branch 'release-0.6.0' into next
This release introduces a new struct SerialNumber that represents the
serial number of a Nitrokey device, replacing the strings we used
Merge branch 'hotfix-0.5.2' into next
This patch release makes the handling of the randomly generated
temporary passwords more robust.
Merge branch 'release-0.5.1' into next
Merge branch 'release-0.5.1'
This patch release contains a fix for the serial number formatting in
the list_devices function for Nitrokey Pro devices with firmware
versions older than 0.9.
Merge branch 'release-0.5.0'
Merge branch 'release-0.5.0' into next
This release adds support for these Nitrokey commands:
For all devices:
- Listing the connected devices and connecting to one of them
(list_devices and Manager::connect_path).
- Querying the status of a Nitrokey device (Device::get_status).
For the Nitrokey Storage:
- Getting the SD card usage (Storage::get_sd_card_usage).
- Getting the status of a background operation
- Filling the SD card with random data (Storage::fill_sd_card).
With this release, we support all functions provided by libnitrokey –
except those listed as unsupported in the readme file. Therefore we
should be able to release a stable version 1.0.0 soon.
Merge branch 'release-0.4.0' into next
Merge branch 'release-0.4.0'
This version contains these major changes:
- Refactoring of the error handling.
- Using mutability to represent changes to the device status.
- Updating the nitrokey-sys/libnitrokey dependency to version 3.5.
- Refactoring the connection management and introducing the Manager
Replace rand_os::OsRng with rand_core::OsRng
rand_os::OsRng has been deprecated. Instead we can use rand_core with
the getrandom feature.
Change license for configuration and documentation to CC0-1.0