If you don't know me, it's probably best to contact me via email.
- I prefer English as my working language, but feel free to use any other if it's relevant.
- Call me Huy, not Ngo. Vietnamese people don't refer to each other by family name.
- No need for Mr., just the name is fine.
- Don't send Word documents, and don't tell me to use it.
- Similarly, don't send RAR archive. Maybe avoid sending archive in general.
- Avoid sending videos (send a PeerTube link instead for example),
executables (send link to source code instead with instruction to build).
#Send in plain text
I probably would not read HTML emails, which is problematic.
Read this page to see how to write mail in plain text file.
#What if I want to include an image?
Attach it as a file and refer to that. Maybe avoid images as a whole
#Links are usually long and I'm afraid it can be disruptive
You can use reference, like this:
Please read the post  for more information.