Set the minimum Python here too
Reading requirements from the file is more DRY
Flask doesn't support Python 3.4
Absolute paths, use twine directly in this context
Add building the dist stuff to the builds
Mention automatic usage of an ini file, better wording
Help is not an error per say
I definitely don't want it failing builds.
Use the helper script in the build
Add a script to the setuptools installer
This is simply a convenience wrapper around `flask` and `uwsgi` but I
think it makes sense to add it.`
Expand setup.py, add PyPI deploy tools
* The debian build will now run a script that will, on a git tag push,
use `twine` to upload MousikóFídi to PyPI.
* .gitignore and clean targets updated to reflect new stuff.
* dev requirements are also updated with new things for building and
* A small shell script to check that 1) there's no local changes, and
2) it's a git tag commit. If both, then a package upload is
The license header should go here
Adding icons as an optional feature, defaulting to off (#56)