Expand 'unpushed' and 'stashes' by default
This was the default until a while ago. I forget exactly when. But I
Quick update for OpenMW and TES3MP paths anc cmake args
Play nice with DOS line endings
Fix startup warning
This should have a license
Added notes for pretty much any package that didn't have them
Some slight style tweaks were made here and there too, as well as some
trimming down on unneeded things.
Actually use black, re-add terraform modes and clean comments
Added Python Black for Emacs, and fixed many errors/warnings
* blacken: Python Black for Emacs, to make formatting decisions for me.
* clang-format: A :functions declaration to silence flycheck warnings.
* company-rtags: :functions declarations and setq -> setq-default to
silence flycheck warnings.
* company-terraform: Disabled due to package availability issues.
* fireplace: defvar for init to silence flycheck warnings.
* function-args: A :functions declaration to silence flycheck
* magit: Added an explicit ':ensure t' due to apparent issues on a
* python-mode: :functions declarations to silence flycheck warnings.
* semantic: Added an explicit require before the use-package
declaration to silence flycheck warnings.
* web-mode: setq -> setq-default to silence flycheck warnings.
* Same as above for a random org-mode option I use.
Expand c/c++ functionality, disable some modes
* I don't use camcorder-mode, and when I do need to record I use OBS.
For now this will be commented out, but someday it will just be
toggle-able and default to off.
* Added a comment describing how to achieve rebuilding
`compile_commands.json` after saving.
* Added, but commented out, support for use-package's
* Added modes related to rtags, a replacement for ggtags:
* Added counsel, which is used to complete c/c++ instead of irony.
* Same as with camcorder-mode, ggtags-mode is commented out but will
be toggle-able later.
* Added irony-eldoc because it sounded really useful.
* Created functions for regenerating a project's
`compile_commands.json` file interactively or on-the-fly.
Adding some new shortcuts, clean up font code, enable org thing
* Open certain Godot Engine files with conf mode. It's rare I do this
but when I do it's nice to have some color.
* I don't open Emacs on macOS anymore, so I've simplified the emoji
font selection code.
* Added a handy keybind for `enlarge-window`.
* I want to be able to shift-select stuff in org mode.
Mouse wheel bindings for text zooming
Adding gdscript-mode for Godot script files
Jedi expects the command as a list, not a string
This too needs an explicit :ensure t
Use the new, not deprecated function.
Add modes for working with Terraform
A terraform-specific mode as well as a mode for company.
Explicitly ensure rainbow delimiters to prevent install errors
Fix python environment
As an unexpected result of using `use-package-always-ensure`,
python-mode was pulled from MELPA vs just using the one that comes
This caused wildly different behavior, with import errors and other
things causing python tracebacks (from the "Python Fast" buffer) to be
printed into my code.
Explicitly saying ":ensure nil" lets the built in python-mode get
used. Does this mean a future Emacs update will introduce this
newer/different python-mode? More research is needed. For now,
things work the way I want them to!
Describe mode-specific bindings, external depencencies