~hrbrmstr/epidata

ref: dc17d09a82427dfd2aadefdc7701fe872c6b320a epidata/cran-comments.md -rw-r--r-- 521 bytes
dc17d09ahrbrmstr fix CRAN errors 3 months ago

#Test environments

  • local OS X install, R 3.5.3
  • ubuntu 14.04 (on travis-ci), R 3.5.3
  • win-builder (devel and release)
  • r-hub (windows) (devel and release)

#R CMD check results

0 errors | 0 warnings | 1 note

  • the usual maintainer note

Per Kurt's email I have fixed the CRAN check issues. I have also added four new functions (for four new API endpoints), changed out http: URLS in the documentation to https: and re-generated all documentation and README files.

Thx, as always, for your combined diligence!