_/ ____\ | |__ Frank Homburg
\ __\ | | \
| | | Y \ https://hmbrg.xyz
|__| |___| / https://git.sr.ht/~hmbrg
Script name: -
Description: [suckless.org's Dynamic Window Manager](https://dwm.suckless.org/)
SourceHut: DWM repo
Contributors: Luke Smith, Frank Homburg
Comments: This is of fork of Luke Smith's DWM repo. The stock version of DWM
you can download right here.
#Included patches and features
- Clickable statusbar with my build of dwmblocks.
- Reads xresources colors/variables (i.e. works with
- scratchpad: Accessible with mod+shift+enter.
- New layouts: bstack, fibonacci, deck, centered master and more. All bound to keys
- True fullscreen (
super+f) and prevents focus shifting.
- Windows can be made sticky (
- stacker: Move windows up the stack manually (
- shiftview: Cycle through tags (
- vanitygaps: Gaps allowed across all layouts.
- swallow patch: if a program run from a terminal would make it inoperable, it temporarily takes its place to save space.
#Installation of DWM
git clone https://git.sr.ht/~hmbrg/dwm
sudo make install