NimHTTPd is a minimal web server that can be used to serve static files.
nimhttpd [ -p:port -t:title -a:address -6:ipv6 -H:"key: val" ] [ directory ]
- directory is the directory to serve (default: current directory).
- port is the port to listen to (default: 1337). If the specified port is
unavailable, the number will be incremented until an available port is found.
- address is the address to bind to (default: localhost; use "0.0.0.0" to accept any IPv4 address).
- ipv6 is the IPv6 address to bind to (default: localhost; use "::" to accept any IPv6 address).
- title is the title to use when listing the contents of a directory.
- -H is a custom header (Specified like in curl)