HastySite is a minimalist but powerful static site generator written in Nim which aims to be fast at processing content and highly configurable to suit your own needs.
HastySite provides the following features:
- Built-in rich markdown support via HastyScribe.
- Built-in mustache support for page templates.
- Limited support for standard CSS variables.
- Fully configurable content and asset processing pipeline, using the min programming language.
- Custom script definition, using the min programming language.
- Default stylesheet and fonts from HastyScribe.
- Default scripts and rules to get started quickly.
- All packed in a single executable file, with no dependencies, available for the most common desktop platforms.
For more information, see the HastySite Web Site or the HastySite User Guide