End of Part 4: PPU Backgrounds
Emulation is *not* working locally - see the TODO
- Adds sprite rendering capabilities
- Renders the state of the PPU buffer to the display
- Reconfigures the display window to match the NES display
Basic emulation running now.
- Keyboard inputs are hooked up properly.
- A simulation loop has been implemented.
- Replace snake_case struct attributes with camelCase.
Progress from the last few days
- Basic PPU implementation
- Basic memory mapper implementation
- Generic memory mapper interface
- New sprite datatype and methods
- Copied color datatype and methods from 3dsw
- util.h with some helper macros