Working input and fixed a bug in ADC()
Fix some more instances of referencing the wrong executable
Fix bug in bg shifter calculations
Some preliminary work to support doxygen
Found some issues in cartridge implementation - not done yet.
Verifying code matches reference material
Cleaned up several errors after running with Valgrind
End of Part 4: PPU Backgrounds
Emulation is *not* working locally - see the TODO
Replace constant with magic value - they are not the same in this case
- Adds sprite rendering capabilities
- Renders the state of the PPU buffer to the display
- Reconfigures the display window to match the NES display
Basic emulation running now.
- Keyboard inputs are hooked up properly.
- A simulation loop has been implemented.
- Replace snake_case struct attributes with camelCase.
Add CPU debug state for rendering
Integrate text rendering into project
Progress from the last few days
- Basic PPU implementation
- Basic memory mapper implementation
- Generic memory mapper interface
- New sprite datatype and methods
- Copied color datatype and methods from 3dsw
- util.h with some helper macros
Basic introspection in main()