- Use simplified fork of base16-vim
- Simplify mail ftplugin and add (some) markdown syntax to mail buffers
- Decouple fugitive dependency for fzy git ls-files
- Set 'backup' and change 'breakat' settings
- Remove wildignore.vim plugin
Remove User5 highlight definition
Use base16 color definitions from colorscheme file
Change how vim colorschemes are customized
Instead of customizing colorschemes in one large callback function,
create a separate file for each colorscheme under ~/.vim/colors which
sources the "real" colorscheme and THEN customizes it.
This is a little bit of a hack but it works well.