A lightweight vim plugin for Go
It is a fork of vim-go with removed all unnecessary functionality (that I don't use or possible to replace with vim-lsp).
- Compile your package with
- Test it with
:GoTest, run a single test with
- Quickly execute your current file(s) with
- Improved syntax highlighting and folding.
- See which code is covered by tests with
- Most commands are run asynchronous in Neovim and Vim 8. Fully async building and testing.
- Integrated with the Neovim terminal, launch
:GoRun and other Go commands in a terminal buffer.
- Supports integration with the Tagbar plugin.