@@ 7,7 7,7 @@ draft: false
Happy new year — only 10 days late!
Well, it's a little over a week into the new year, about a week later than I planned on writing this post, and a few ~~seconds~~ minutes since I've started writing. This status update is going to be rather short since I haven't really done much over the holidays. In fact, I'll just list out some things I plan on working on and check them off as I go. Can I do them all by the start of Februrary?
- [ ] Get this site to automatically build with [builds.sr.ht](https://builds.sr.ht)
- [X] Get this site to automatically build with [builds.sr.ht](https://builds.sr.ht). Done: [`9c842b9c`](https://git.sr.ht/~fluix/fluix.dev/commit/9c842b9cf39dfb7af7a6c58f74bbc4c7cd625909)
- [ ] Write a simple periodic table native C app with (probably) [SDL](https://www.libsdl.org/)
- [ ] Write some [console templates](https://prometheus.io/docs/visualization/consoles/) for my [Prometheus](https://prometheus.io/) logging setup
- [ ] Open-source a Golang web development project I'm working on