Added missing required python packages to requirements.txt
Various improvements to the asciidoc-to-gemini converter
Fix includedir issues by allowing it to be passed as keyword arg to the converter
Fix datetime parsing by removing the comma separating the date and time.
Added *_formatted_gemini to datetime metadata which is formatted as YYYY-MM-DD (%Y-%m-%d)
Strip an extra layer of file extensions from new target asciidoc filename (work-around for .hashless.adoc)
Fix for stripping escaped e-mail addresses. (work-around to get mastodon usernames working)
Added 'First published on' date line to output gemtext
Fixed issues with sorting index files where pubdate is not set. (Might want to re-enable the print output again)
Use (%Y-%m-%d) format for index listing link titles
Disable listing hidden articles again
Added a requirements.txt (probably missing a couple of dependencies still though...)
Added headers and index list
Work-in-progress commit of adding last revision date and journal date reference to the header of gemini files, and parsing an index template and inserting published public posts.
(Currently also includes non-public and non-indexed posts for debugging purposes.)
Converting dates with Maya, and formatting them to system's local timezone.
Split off tests to their own file.
Work in progress conversion chain for asciidoc to gemtext
With various pre- and post-processing steps to make the end result more legible in a Gemini browser, such as:
- condensing newlines
- stripping links that were marked to be hidden on gemini
- extending links to the end of the line if marked as such in the source adoc
- removing titles from figure blocks
- moving a block to after a list if marked as such in the source adoc
- adding the top level document title from the asciidoc to intermediate markdown document
- using code block titles as code alt text
- increasing the level of markdown headers to account for the added top-level document title
- fixing formatting of markdown lists
- improving formatting of markdown footnotes
and more to come.
Also extracting metadata and attributes from the asciidoc document header.
Initial commit for my gemini tools repo.