@@ 11,9 11,9 @@ Backup Site: https://taliaferro.tk
**Note:** This page is outdated as of April 4th, 2020.
### Developer Information
1. Posts are drafted via Forestry.io.
1. Posts are made by contributors on their own respective platforms.
2. Website design and site indexing are done locally on development computer.
3. Pushed to GitLab for tracking (deployed to backup site).
3. Pushed to GitLab for tracking (deployed to backup site via Netlify).
4. Server pulls from GitLab.
5. Made public.
@@ 25,15 25,14 @@ What else does hosting on GitLab mean?
- [x] **Privacy-respecting** analytics (Matomo) - Solution: CloudFlare statistics
- [x] **Privacy-respecting** analytics (Matomo) - Solution: GoatCounter
- [ ] Finish manual.md
- [ ] Add in-line documentation to all relevant files
- [ ] Update About page
- [ ] Update School Resources page
- [ ] Fix author link problems
- [ ] Integrate new image optimisation flow to Forestry
- [ ] Use .webp files for supported browsers
- [ ] Social media bar
- [ ] Footer: copyright notice, editorial notice, Privacy, Wordpress, Status
- [ ] Automated means of sending social media & email newsletter notices when new content is posted.