Deploy builds on all branches.
Fix lint errors and update packages.
Bump to 1.8.0, update Changelog
Drop unused Python and Git dependencies in control.in #1887 (#2257)
Update snapcraft “macaroon” credentials to fix the Travis packaging on LInux
Steps for next year (token expires annually):
snapcraft export-login --snaps mailspring --channels edge --acls package_upload credentials
travis login --com --github-token XXXXX
travis encrypt-file credentials --add --com
Fix or downgrade remaining eslint warnings to make Travis CI builds succeed
Fix auto-fixable errors identified by the new versions of Typescript + ESLint
Update Typescript, eslint dependencies to reflect TS 3.7+ requirement
Fix moment-timezone errors on calendar invites (#2255)
Fix bug when comparing empty string in mail rules (#2254)
Adjust search bar label based on the selected account (#2252)
Add information regarding app password type for FastMail (#2251)
Change issue reporting templates.
Colorize Accounts (#2240)
* Add configuration option to colorise accounts
* Add German translation for account color
* Fix bug when account is unset in list-tabular-item
* Add account color for "from" field in compose window
* Add color coding to the preferences account list
* Fix styling issue in compose window where account labels where unaligned if only one account had a color configured
* Add account color inside the swipeable element
* Partial Revert "Add configuration option to colorise accounts"
This partially reverts commit f8efccb0f23d9c51d68d30dcbbfd330239ed12f0.
* Ensure that account color is not displayed in thread-list when it is unset
* Add colorized accounts in sidebar and contacts view
* Add new type Style to be used throughout the colorization code
* Add todo note for ensuring that the account color updates correctly
* Remove style definition and use react CSSProperties instead
* Fix crash when opening a draft that was created in GMail
* Refactor accountColor to color
* Ensure dynamic change of the account color in the sidebar
* Add AccountColorBar react component
Co-authored-by: Janosch Maier <email@example.com>
Update zh-CN.json (#2219)
add libglib2-bin as alternative to gvfs-bin (#2220)
Fix some translation errors in Bengali (#2224)
This file contain lots of translation error. looks like machine translation. I tried to fix some of them.
Switch to OAuth for Office 365 accounts now that MSFT support is live! #1118
Explicitly add node-gyp as a dev dependency for Linux #2106