M CONTRIBUTING.md => CONTRIBUTING.md +1 -12
@@ 4,20 4,9 @@
- Ensure you're running the latest version of Cryptomator.
- Ensure the bug is related to the desktop version of Cryptomator. Bugs concerning the Cryptomator iOS and Android app can be reported on the [Cryptomator for iOS issues list](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator-ios/issues) and [Cryptomator for Android issues list](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator-android/issues) respectively.
- Ensure the bug was not [already reported](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/issues). You can also check out our [knowledge base](https://cryptomator.freshdesk.com/support/solutions) and our [Wiki](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/wiki).
- Ensure the bug was not [already reported](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/issues). You can also check out our [FAQ](https://community.cryptomator.org/c/faq).
- If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, [submit a new one](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/issues/new).
## Do you have questions?
- Ask questions by [submitting a new issue](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/issues/new).
- [Contact us](https://cryptomator.org/contact/) directly by writing an email. Wir sprechen auch Deutsch!
- Have a chat with us on [Gitter](https://gitter.im/cryptomator/cryptomator).
## Do you miss a feature?
- Ensure the feature was not [already requested](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/issues).
- You're welcome to suggest a feature by [submitting a new issue](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/issues/new).
## Did you write a patch that fixes a bug?
- Open a new pull request with the patch.
M README.md => README.md +1 -8
@@ 6,6 6,7 @@
Multi-platform transparent client-side encryption of your files in the cloud.
@@ 58,14 59,6 @@ mvn clean install -Prelease
An executable jar file will be created inside `main/uber-jar/target`.
## Contributing to Cryptomator
Please read our [contribution guide](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md), if you would like to report a bug, ask a question or help us with coding.
## Code of Conduct
Help us keep Cryptomator open and inclusive. Please read and follow our [Code of Conduct](https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md).
This project is dual-licensed under the GPLv3 for FOSS projects as well as a commercial license for independent software vendors and resellers. If you want to modify this application under different conditions, feel free to contact our support team.
A SUPPORT.md => SUPPORT.md +10 -0
@@ 0,0 1,10 @@
# Support for Cryptomator
For development-related topics, GitHub is the right place.
For _everything else_, please visit our official [Cryptomator Community](https://community.cryptomator.org) (we are there, too :wink:). Amongst others, you will find:
- Installation manuals
- Usage guides
- Help with problems
- Tips & tricks