M AUTHORS => AUTHORS
@@ 1,5 1,5 @@
Author and maintainer of imv:
* Harry Jeffery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Harry Jeffery <email@example.com>
People who have contributed to imv:
* Carlo Abelli
@@ 14,5 14,5 @@ People who have contributed to imv:
* Sebastian Parborg
When submitting a patch or pull request to imv, feel free to add yourself to
this list, in alphabetical surname order.
When submitting a patch to imv, feel free to add yourself to this list, in
alphabetical surname order.
M CONTRIBUTING => CONTRIBUTING
@@ 1,9 1,10 @@
imv Contributing Guidelines
1) Please keep pull requests rebased onto the latest master. All merges should
be simple fast-forward merges. While rebasing, tidy up and merge your commits
as you think appropriate.
1) Please submit all patches to ~firstname.lastname@example.org with
a subject line prefixed with [PATCH imv] or [PATCH imv v2] as
appropriate. This will help ensure that CI is run against your
2) Please ensure that your changes fit with the existing coding style of imv.
Strictly no tabs, and 2 spaces of indentation.
M README.md => README.md
@@ 4,6 4,8 @@ imv - X11/Wayland Image Viewer
`imv` is a command line image viewer intended for use with tiling window managers.