@@ 15,7 15,7 @@ Hopefully a more comprehensive guide will be written at some point, but for now
1. [Install required dependencies](https://luckyframework.org/guides/getting-started/installing#install-required-dependencies)
1. Run `script/setup`
1. Run `lucky dev` to start the app
1. Send me a [patch](https://man.sr.ht/git.sr.ht/#sending-patches-upstream)
1. [Send a patch](https://man.sr.ht/git.sr.ht/#sending-patches-upstream) to `~edwardloveall/Scribe@lists.sr.ht` (yes that's an email address).
* To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about the send patch git workflow as opposed to the GitHub style pull request workflow. I'm trying it out for now. If you can't figure it out, get in contact and we can figure out a way to get your contributions in.
### Learning Lucky