#Simple Ⅹ✕Ⅹ Mobile Icons: A ten-by-ten icon font especially for mobile devices.
This project is an attempt to replace Nerd Fonts in SXMO and make the icons work better on different devices.
See https://todo.sr.ht/~mil/sxmo-tickets/426#event-134061 for more context and rationale.
Each icon is created by a text file, to ease contribution and consistency. Each character represents a different vector shape to be filled in that block.
#Tasks that still need to be completed
- Create all of the icons that we use (see sxmo_hook_icons.sh and sxmo_hook_statusbar.sh).
- Reduce amount of layers created in font (for efficiency and to fix a rendering error).
- Render the font in the statusbar
- Render the font in the menu
txt2asc parses the text format and creates a scalable-font2 asc file.
- "subglyphs.h" defines all the vector shapes represented by different ascii characters.
sfnedit can be used to preview the font.
sfnconv is needed to convert the asc file into sfn.
- sfn file can be rendered by functions in "ssfn.h".