@@ 1,13 1,10 @@
# License audit
So far the most restrictive license Nerd Fonts has to adhere to is CC BY-NC-ND 3.0, but we the required consent from the author.
## Licenses found and basic summary of each
* MIT - all good do what you want basically
* CC 4 - share, adapt and change in any format is okay
* SIL OFL 1.1 - free to use, copy, merge, modify, redistribute with conditions: no selling, must contain this original license, must comply to the RFN (Reserved Font Names)
* NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) - share/copy and redistribute in any format
* Apache 2.0 - Basically permissive like MIT but a few things to note. Must include original copyright, note any significant changes to original code, copy of NOTICE file. Modified code does not need to remain under Apache 2.0.
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) - free to share and change. Must give proper attribution. Must distribute under same license. The font itself once patched indeed is.
* Bitstream Vera License v1.00 - do what want, no selling, must rename font.
@@ 40,7 37,7 @@ All files created such as `font-patcher` and any `ph` or `sh` script/source file
| Material Design Icons | Apache 2.0 |
| Original Source (Seti-UI but modified) | MIT |
| Octicons | MIT |
| Pomicons | CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 |
| Pomicons | SIL OFL 1.1 |
| Powerline Extra Symbols | MIT |
| Powerline Symbols | Free License |
| Weather Icons | SIL OFL 1.1 |