#sreader: A Simple TUI Atom and RSS Feed Reader
This uses hex-encoded SHA1 hashes of the desired feeds' URLs to store them. It's
much better than putting the URL or feed name as a filename because that would
look ugly in the filesystem and possibly cause issues.
- [X] Simple, clean TUI interface
- [X] Open in browser or media player
- [X] Vim keys
- [X] XDG Base Directory Specification compliant
- [ ] Show when an entry has been read
- [ ] View all entries at once
- [ ] Filter out read entries
- [ ] Regex search through entries
- [ ] "Nickname" feeds
- [ ] Config file for keybindings and default browsers/players
- [ ] Search for feeds
- [ ] Color theming
- [ ] Add feeds through the TUI
Submit an issue. Email me a patch or submit a PR if you've fixed it. Emailing
patches is always preferred.
GNU GPL v3 only.