#Chris's build of st - the simple (suckless) terminal
The suckless terminal (st) with some additional features that make it a pretty good terminal emulator:
- follow urls by pressing
- copy urls in the same way with
- copy the output of commands with
- scrollback with
shift while scrolling the mouse
- OR vim-bindings: scroll up/down in history with
alt-j. Faster with
- zoom/change font size: same bindings as above, but holding down shift as well.
alt-home returns to default
- copy text with
alt-c, paste is
- Compatibility with
pywal for dynamic colors.
- Default gruvbox colors otherwise.
- Transparency/alpha, which is also adjustable from your
- Default font is system "mono" at 14pt, meaning the font will match your system font.
#Other st patches
- updated to latest version 0.8.2