@@ 94,3 94,28 @@ however it has thus far only been tested on the following configurations:
If you've given ftpmusync a try, let me know what systems were used, what
worked, and what didn't.
* More performant FTP wrapper
* Currently, every FTP command is executed in a new FTP session, this
can be very slow. The FTP wrapper should be modified to allow an
existing session to be re-used if one is available.
* A GUI frontend could be added relatively easily, as ftpmusync
is already written as a library with a CLI front-end; a GUI could
hook the same functions with minimal changes.
* The `net` module could be updated to only import `netifaces` if scanning
is requested, which would allow ftpmusync to work with only the Python
standard library in cases where scanning is not required.
* Other methods for determining if a remote file needs updated besides just
* Ability to synchronize playlist files updated on the device back to the host.
* Automated path-normalization for m3u playlist files.