* it is now possible to sort the list of articles by feed title or
* fixed some minor bugs;
* improved the asyncio crawler;
* automatically use the good Python executable for the asyncio crawler;
* added base unittests;
* improved controllers (enforcing better use of user_id);
* the search is now case insensitive.
The full text search powered by Whoosh has been removed.
This release introduces a new config module and a new search functionality.
Making fetch call dependent to the crawling method option.
The look and feel has been gloabally improved. It is now possible to add a new feed from any page via a dropdown menu.
* improvements on the controllers;
* the minimum error count is now specified in the configuration file.
* new CSS;
* improved installation script;
* it is now possible to delete all duplicate articles with one HTTP
* a new page 'history' to explore your database of articles.
* updated documentation;
* minor improvements.
* changed the type of the column 'last_modified' to string.
Release 6.3 (2015-03-08)
* a new architecture with base for controllers;
* new, more complete RESTful API;
* a crawler handling errors and cache control;
* the new crawler takes advantage of the RESTful API
(can be run on the client side).