~case/dbns

ref: 0f9985edf4d2b9e98aaac388d30fd4ab8c4722cf dbns/area/Kalia.are -rw-r--r-- 52.2 KiB
0f9985edcase rm extern 10 months ago
                                                                                
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285
286
287
288
289
290
291
292
293
294
295
296
297
298
299
300
301
302
303
304
305
306
307
308
309
310
311
312
313
314
315
316
317
318
319
320
321
322
323
324
325
326
327
328
329
330
331
332
333
334
335
336
337
338
339
340
341
342
343
344
345
346
347
348
349
350
351
352
353
354
355
356
357
358
359
360
361
362
363
364
365
366
367
368
369
370
371
372
373
374
375
376
377
378
379
380
381
382
383
384
385
386
387
388
389
390
391
392
393
394
395
396
397
398
399
400
401
402
403
404
405
406
407
408
409
410
411
412
413
414
415
416
417
418
419
420
421
422
423
424
425
426
427
428
429
430
431
432
433
434
435
436
437
438
439
440
441
442
443
444
445
446
447
448
449
450
451
452
453
454
455
456
457
458
459
460
461
462
463
464
465
466
467
468
469
470
471
472
473
474
475
476
477
478
479
480
481
482
483
484
485
486
487
488
489
490
491
492
493
494
495
496
497
498
499
500
501
502
503
504
505
506
507
508
509
510
511
512
513
514
515
516
517
518
519
520
521
522
523
524
525
526
527
528
529
530
531
532
533
534
535
536
537
538
539
540
541
542
543
544
545
546
547
548
549
550
551
552
553
554
555
556
557
558
559
560
561
562
563
564
565
566
567
568
569
570
571
572
573
574
575
576
577
578
579
580
581
582
583
584
585
586
587
588
589
590
591
592
593
594
595
596
597
598
599
600
601
602
603
604
605
606
607
608
609
610
611
612
613
614
615
616
617
618
619
620
621
622
623
624
625
626
627
628
629
630
631
632
633
634
635
636
637
638
639
640
641
642
643
644
645
646
647
648
649
650
651
652
653
654
655
656
657
658
659
660
661
662
663
664
665
666
667
668
669
670
671
672
673
674
675
676
677
678
679
680
681
682
683
684
685
686
687
688
689
690
691
692
693
694
695
696
697
698
699
700
701
702
703
704
705
706
707
708
709
710
711
712
713
714
715
716
717
718
719
720
721
722
723
724
725
726
727
728
729
730
731
732
733
734
735
736
737
738
739
740
741
742
743
744
745
746
747
748
749
750
751
752
753
754
755
756
757
758
759
760
761
762
763
764
765
766
767
768
769
770
771
772
773
774
775
776
777
778
779
780
781
782
783
784
785
786
787
788
789
790
791
792
793
794
795
796
797
798
799
800
801
802
803
804
805
806
807
808
809
810
811
812
813
814
815
816
817
818
819
820
821
822
823
824
825
826
827
828
829
830
831
832
833
834
835
836
837
838
839
840
841
842
843
844
845
846
847
848
849
850
851
852
853
854
855
856
857
858
859
860
861
862
863
864
865
866
867
868
869
870
871
872
873
874
875
876
877
878
879
880
881
882
883
884
885
886
887
888
889
890
891
892
893
894
895
896
897
898
899
900
901
902
903
904
905
906
907
908
909
910
911
912
913
914
915
916
917
918
919
920
921
922
923
924
925
926
927
928
929
930
931
932
933
934
935
936
937
938
939
940
941
942
943
944
945
946
947
948
949
950
951
952
953
954
955
956
957
958
959
960
961
962
963
964
965
966
967
968
969
970
971
972
973
974
975
976
977
978
979
980
981
982
983
984
985
986
987
988
989
990
991
992
993
994
995
996
997
998
999
1000
1001
1002
1003
1004
1005
1006
1007
1008
1009
1010
1011
1012
1013
1014
1015
1016
1017
1018
1019
1020
1021
1022
1023
1024
1025
1026
1027
1028
1029
1030
1031
1032
1033
1034
1035
1036
1037
1038
1039
1040
1041
1042
1043
1044
1045
1046
1047
1048
1049
1050
1051
1052
1053
1054
1055
1056
1057
1058
1059
1060
1061
1062
1063
1064
1065
1066
1067
1068
1069
1070
1071
1072
1073
1074
1075
1076
1077
1078
1079
1080
1081
1082
1083
1084
1085
1086
1087
1088
1089
1090
1091
1092
1093
1094
1095
1096
1097
1098
1099
1100
1101
1102
1103
1104
1105
1106
1107
1108
1109
1110
1111
1112
1113
1114
1115
1116
1117
1118
1119
1120
1121
1122
1123
1124
1125
1126
1127
1128
1129
1130
1131
1132
1133
1134
1135
1136
1137
1138
1139
1140
1141
1142
1143
1144
1145
1146
1147
1148
1149
1150
1151
1152
1153
1154
1155
1156
1157
1158
1159
1160
1161
1162
1163
1164
1165
1166
1167
1168
1169
1170
1171
1172
1173
1174
1175
1176
1177
1178
1179
1180
1181
1182
1183
1184
1185
1186
1187
1188
1189
1190
1191
1192
1193
1194
1195
1196
1197
1198
1199
1200
1201
1202
1203
1204
1205
1206
1207
1208
1209
1210
1211
1212
1213
1214
1215
1216
1217
1218
1219
1220
1221
1222
1223
1224
1225
1226
1227
1228
1229
1230
1231
1232
1233
1234
1235
1236
1237
1238
1239
1240
1241
1242
1243
1244
1245
1246
1247
1248
1249
1250
1251
1252
1253
1254
1255
1256
1257
1258
1259
1260
1261
1262
1263
1264
1265
1266
1267
1268
1269
1270
1271
1272
1273
1274
1275
1276
1277
1278
1279
1280
1281
1282
1283
1284
1285
1286
1287
1288
1289
1290
1291
1292
1293
1294
1295
1296
1297
1298
1299
1300
1301
1302
1303
1304
1305
1306
1307
1308
1309
1310
1311
1312
1313
1314
1315
1316
1317
1318
1319
1320
1321
1322
1323
1324
1325
1326
1327
1328
1329
1330
1331
1332
1333
1334
1335
1336
1337
1338
1339
1340
1341
1342
1343
1344
1345
1346
1347
1348
1349
1350
1351
1352
1353
1354
1355
1356
1357
1358
1359
1360
1361
1362
1363
1364
1365
1366
1367
1368
1369
1370
1371
1372
1373
1374
1375
1376
1377
1378
1379
1380
1381
1382
1383
1384
1385
1386
1387
1388
1389
1390
1391
1392
1393
1394
1395
1396
1397
1398
1399
1400
1401
1402
1403
1404
1405
1406
1407
1408
1409
1410
1411
1412
1413
1414
1415
1416
1417
1418
1419
1420
1421
1422
1423
1424
1425
1426
1427
1428
1429
1430
1431
1432
1433
1434
1435
1436
1437
1438
1439
1440
1441
1442
1443
1444
1445
1446
1447
1448
1449
1450
1451
1452
1453
1454
1455
1456
1457
1458
1459
1460
1461
1462
1463
1464
1465
1466
1467
1468
1469
1470
1471
1472
1473
1474
1475
1476
1477
1478
1479
1480
1481
1482
1483
1484
1485
1486
1487
1488
1489
1490
1491
1492
1493
1494
1495
1496
1497
1498
1499
1500
1501
1502
1503
1504
1505
1506
1507
1508
1509
1510
1511
1512
1513
1514
1515
1516
1517
1518
1519
1520
1521
1522
1523
1524
1525
1526
1527
1528
1529
1530
1531
1532
1533
1534
1535
1536
1537
1538
1539
1540
1541
1542
1543
1544
1545
1546
1547
1548
1549
1550
1551
1552
1553
1554
1555
1556
1557
1558
1559
1560
1561
1562
1563
1564
1565
1566
1567
1568
1569
1570
1571
1572
1573
1574
1575
1576
1577
1578
1579
1580
1581
1582
1583
1584
1585
1586
1587
1588
1589
1590
1591
1592
1593
1594
1595
1596
1597
1598
1599
1600
1601
1602
1603
1604
1605
1606
1607
1608
1609
1610
1611
1612
1613
1614
1615
1616
1617
1618
1619
1620
1621
1622
1623
1624
1625
1626
1627
1628
1629
1630
1631
1632
1633
1634
1635
1636
1637
1638
1639
1640
1641
1642
1643
1644
1645
1646
1647
1648
1649
1650
1651
1652
1653
1654
1655
1656
1657
1658
1659
1660
1661
1662
1663
1664
1665
1666
1667
1668
1669
1670
1671
1672
1673
1674
1675
1676
1677
1678
1679
1680
1681
1682
1683
1684
1685
1686
1687
1688
1689
1690
1691
1692
1693
1694
1695
1696
1697
1698
1699
1700
1701
1702
1703
1704
1705
1706
1707
1708
1709
1710
1711
1712
1713
1714
1715
1716
1717
1718
1719
1720
1721
1722
1723
1724
1725
1726
1727
1728
1729
1730
1731
1732
1733
1734
1735
1736
1737
1738
1739
1740
1741
1742
1743
1744
1745
1746
1747
1748
1749
1750
1751
1752
1753
1754
1755
1756
1757
1758
1759
1760
1761
1762
1763
1764
1765
1766
1767
1768
1769
1770
1771
1772
1773
1774
1775
1776
1777
1778
1779
1780
1781
1782
1783
1784
1785
1786
1787
1788
1789
1790
1791
1792
1793
1794
1795
1796
1797
1798
1799
1800
1801
1802
1803
1804
1805
1806
1807
1808
1809
1810
1811
1812
1813
1814
1815
1816
1817
1818
1819
1820
1821
1822
1823
1824
1825
1826
1827
1828
1829
1830
1831
1832
1833
1834
1835
1836
1837
1838
1839
1840
1841
1842
1843
1844
1845
1846
1847
1848
1849
1850
1851
1852
1853
1854
1855
1856
1857
1858
1859
1860
1861
1862
1863
1864
1865
1866
1867
1868
1869
1870
1871
1872
1873
1874
1875
1876
1877
1878
1879
1880
1881
1882
1883
1884
1885
1886
1887
1888
1889
1890
1891
1892
1893
1894
1895
1896
1897
1898
1899
1900
1901
1902
1903
1904
1905
1906
1907
1908
1909
1910
1911
1912
1913
1914
1915
1916
1917
1918
1919
1920
1921
1922
1923
1924
1925
1926
1927
1928
1929
1930
1931
1932
1933
1934
1935
1936
1937
1938
1939
1940
1941
1942
1943
1944
1945
1946
1947
1948
1949
1950
1951
1952
1953
1954
1955
1956
1957
1958
1959
1960
1961
1962
1963
1964
1965
1966
1967
1968
1969
1970
1971
1972
1973
1974
1975
1976
1977
1978
1979
1980
1981
1982
1983
1984
1985
1986
1987
1988
1989
1990
1991
1992
1993
1994
1995
1996
1997
1998
1999
2000
2001
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
2014
2015
2016
2017
2018
2019
2020
2021
2022
2023
2024
2025
2026
2027
2028
2029
2030
2031
2032
2033
2034
2035
2036
2037
2038
2039
2040
2041
2042
2043
2044
2045
2046
2047
2048
2049
2050
2051
2052
2053
2054
2055
2056
2057
2058
2059
2060
2061
2062
2063
2064
2065
2066
2067
2068
2069
2070
2071
2072
2073
2074
2075
2076
2077
2078
2079
2080
2081
2082
2083
2084
2085
2086
2087
2088
2089
2090
2091
2092
2093
2094
2095
2096
2097
2098
2099
2100
2101
2102
2103
2104
2105
2106
2107
2108
2109
2110
2111
2112
2113
2114
2115
2116
2117
2118
2119
2120
2121
2122
2123
2124
2125
2126
2127
2128
2129
2130
2131
2132
2133
2134
2135
2136
2137
2138
2139
2140
2141
2142
2143
2144
2145
2146
2147
2148
2149
2150
2151
2152
2153
2154
2155
2156
2157
2158
2159
2160
2161
2162
2163
2164
2165
2166
2167
2168
2169
2170
2171
2172
2173
2174
2175
2176
2177
2178
2179
2180
2181
2182
2183
2184
2185
2186
2187
2188
2189
2190
2191
2192
2193
2194
2195
2196
2197
2198
2199
2200
2201
2202
2203
2204
2205
2206
2207
2208
2209
2210
2211
2212
2213
2214
2215
2216
2217
2218
2219
2220
2221
2222
2223
2224
2225
2226
2227
2228
2229
2230
2231
2232
2233
2234
2235
2236
2237
2238
2239
2240
2241
2242
2243
2244
2245
2246
2247
2248
2249
2250
2251
2252
2253
2254
2255
2256
2257
2258
2259
2260
2261
2262
2263
2264
2265
2266
2267
2268
2269
2270
2271
2272
2273
2274
2275
2276
2277
2278
2279
2280
2281
2282
2283
2284
2285
2286
2287
2288
2289
2290
2291
2292
2293
2294
2295
2296
2297
2298
2299
2300
2301
2302
2303
2304
2305
2306
2307
2308
2309
2310
2311
2312
2313
2314
2315
2316
2317
2318
2319
2320
2321
2322
2323
2324
2325
2326
2327
2328
2329
2330
2331
2332
2333
2334
2335
2336
2337
2338
2339
2340
2341
2342
2343
2344
2345
2346
2347
2348
2349
2350
2351
2352
2353
2354
2355
2356
2357
2358
2359
2360
2361
2362
2363
2364
2365
2366
2367
2368
2369
2370
2371
2372
2373
2374
2375
2376
2377
2378
2379
2380
2381
2382
2383
2384
2385
2386
2387
2388
2389
2390
2391
2392
2393
2394
2395
2396
2397
2398
2399
2400
2401
2402
2403
2404
2405
2406
2407
2408
2409
2410
2411
2412
2413
2414
2415
2416
2417
2418
2419
2420
2421
2422
2423
2424
2425
2426
2427
2428
2429
2430
2431
2432
2433
2434
2435
2436
2437
2438
2439
2440
2441
2442
2443
2444
2445
2446
2447
2448
2449
2450
2451
2452
2453
2454
2455
2456
2457
2458
2459
2460
2461
2462
2463
2464
2465
2466
2467
2468
2469
2470
2471
2472
2473
2474
2475
2476
2477
2478
2479
2480
2481
2482
2483
2484
2485
2486
2487
2488
2489
2490
2491
2492
2493
2494
2495
2496
2497
2498
2499
2500
2501
2502
2503
2504
2505
2506
2507
2508
2509
2510
2511
2512
2513
2514
2515
2516
2517
2518
2519
2520
2521
2522
2523
2524
2525
2526
2527
2528
2529
2530
2531
2532
2533
2534
2535
2536
2537
2538
2539
2540
2541
2542
2543
2544
2545
2546
2547
2548
2549
2550
2551
2552
2553
2554
2555
2556
2557
2558
2559
2560
2561
2562
2563
2564
2565
2566
2567
2568
2569
2570
2571
2572
2573
2574
2575
2576
2577
2578
2579
2580
2581
2582
2583
2584
2585
2586
2587
2588
2589
2590
2591
2592
2593
2594
2595
2596
2597
2598
2599
2600
2601
2602
2603
2604
2605
2606
2607
2608
2609
2610
2611
2612
2613
2614
2615
2616
2617
2618
2619
2620
2621
2622
2623
#AREA   Planet Namek~



#VERSION 250
#AUTHOR Kalia~

#RANGES
0 0 0 0
$

#PLANET 5

#RESETMSG A calm wind blows over the surface of the planet.~

#FLAGS
0

#ECONOMY 0 127376826

#CLIMATE 2 2 2

#MOBILES
#5000
namek green thief~
the namekian thief~
A short little green man loiters around here, up to no good.
~
~
18874373 622594 -1000 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 250
112 112 0
7 100 100 15 25
0 0 0 0 0
3 3 0 0 1 1 2
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
#5001
Mobzor~
a mobzor~
Mobzor is BUFF, attack at your OWN risk.
~
This is a vicious mobzor
It ownz0rs you.
Fight it at your own risk.
Mobzor hates everyone.
~
16777219 3670400&1459648 1000 C
1
51 0 60 500d50+50 6d15+10
0 750000000000
112 112 2
100 100 100 100 100
0 0 0 0 0
4 4 0 0 1 1 5
5 4 369360895 0 0 0 2101504 7
> fight_prog 100~
death
~
> death_prog 100~
mpecho Mobz0r is super duper powerful and will never ever die EVER!!!!
mpmload 5001
~
|
#5002
Captain Ginyu~
Captain Ginyu~
Captain Ginyu flies about here, wondering where his squad ran off to.
~
~
16908353 524416&2048 -1000 C
1
1 0 35 4d30+50 2d12+0
1000 50000000000
112 112 1
80 100 100 55 60
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 4
15 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
> fight_prog 35~
mpecho $I sends a devastating wave of destruction all around!
scat 50
scat 50
scat 50
~
> fight_prog 50~
mea $n $I lowers his shoulder and charges into you!
mer $n $I lowers his shoulder and rams right at $n!
bash
~
> fight_prog 35~
mea $n $I fires a powerful beam of ki at you!
mer $n $I lets loose a potent ki beam at $n!
mpdamage $n 35
~
|
#5003
namek grocier~
The Namek Grocier~
The grocier sits here behind a long counter.
~
~
83886147 0 0 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 1
112 112 0
5 5 5 5 5
0 0 0 0 0
3 3 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> greet_prog 100~
mpecho $I says, 'Good day $n, can I interest you in some bottled water perhaps?'
~
|
#5004
namek tourist shop salesman~
The Tourist shop owner~
A salesman of the tourist shop is selling his wares here.
~
~
83886147 0 0 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 1
112 112 0
100 5 25 5 5
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> greet_prog 100~
mpecho $I looks up and notices you walk in.
mpecho $I says, 'Hello there $n, have a look around, take all the time you need.  Got some fine wares today!'
~
|
#5005
Namekian guard~
a namekian guard~
A tall green man stands here, vigilant of who passes to and from the village.
~
~
16777283 0 1000 C
1
1 0 75 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 1000000
112 112 0
70 75 50 90 13
0 0 0 0 0
3 3 0 0 1 1 2
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> greet_prog 100~
if isevil($n)
  mea $n The Namekian guard emits a low growl in your direction.
 mpechoaround $n The Namekian guard lets out a growl at $n.
 else
  mea $n The Namekian guard nods at you and shows a slight smile.
  mpechoaround $n The Namekian guard nods and smiles at $n.
endif
~
|
#5006
scarecrow~
A scarecrow~
A scarecrow is planted into the ground here, keeping birds away from the vegetables.
~
~
83886083 0 0 C
1
1 0 80 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 500
112 112 0
13 20 8 20 10
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> rand_prog 2~
mpecho $I sways slightly in a soft breeze.
~
> rand_prog 2~
mpecho A small blackbird lands nearby, but quickly flies away at the sight of the scarecrow.
~
> rand_prog 2~
mpecho A few pieces of straw fall from the scarecrow's loose sleeve.
~
|
#5007
namek worker~
a Namekian field worker~
A namekian worker is here, turning the soil.
~
~
16908289 0 1000 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 5000
112 112 0
75 75 60 100 35
0 0 0 0 0
3 3 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
#5008
namek worker~
a Namekian field worker~
A tired Namekian worker rests here, leaning against its pitchfork.
~
~
16908353 0 750 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 25000
112 112 0
85 60 75 95 40
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 1
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> rand_prog 1~
mpecho $I pulls out a small cloth and wipes the sweat from its forehead.
~
|
#5009
resting namek worker~
A resting namek~
An exhausted namek sits on the bed here during its work break.
~
~
16777283 0 500 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 1250
112 112 0
14 14 14 20 14
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
#5010
Namek Village Elder~
The Village Elder~
The Village Elder is here lounging on a couch, teaching new pupils information from his journal.
~
~
83887683&1 0 1000 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 100000
112 112 0
10 10 10 10 10
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> greet_prog 100~
mea $n $I looks up from his book, noting your arrival.
mer $n $I looks up from his book as $n enters.
mpecho $I says, 'Nice to see you, $n, is there anything I can do for you today?'
~
|
#5011
namek child~
a Namekian child~
A young Namek splashes around in the shallow coast waters.
~
~
16908353 0 1000 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 50
112 112 0
19 45 100 70 95
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
#5012
recoome~
Recoome~
The towering Recoome is making his way through the grasses, leaving destruction in his wake.
~
~
131137 0 -1000 C
1
1 0 45 4d20+50 4d5+15
0 15000000000
112 112 1
100 100 100 95 55
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 3
10 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
> fight_prog 50~
mpecho $I delivers a powerful combo!
uppercut
kick
punch
ener
uppercut
jab
~
> death_prog 100~
mppurge belt
~
|
#5013
large crab~
a large crab~
A large crab is here, guarding its eggs from intruders.
~
~
131171 0 -250 C
1
1 0 65 1d20+0 4d5+5
0 5000000
112 112 0
80 60 75 100 70
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 2
0 0 4096 0 0 0 0 0
> greet_prog 100~
mpecho $I rises slowly, spotting your intrusion..
mpecho $I watches your movements carefully..
mpecho $I senses danger for its young and attacks!
~
> fight_prog 15~
mpecho $I thrusts its claw swiftly at $n!
stun
~
> death_prog 1~
mpoload 5022
~
|
#5014
fish school~
a school of fish~
A school of large fish is swimming around here.
~
~
131139 0 50 C
1
1 0 90 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 25000
112 112 0
40 35 100 45 65
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 4
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> fight_prog 25~
mpmload 5014
mpecho The fish summon another group of fish for aid!
~
|
#5015
Guldo~
Guldo~
Guldo is running around here, tormenting the island's inhabitants.
~
~
131137 0 -1000 C
1
1 0 85 1d20+0 2d5+0
25000 10000000000
112 112 1
39 100 45 45 65
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 2
0 0 54 0 0 0 0 0
> fight_prog 35~
mpecho $I lanches a barrage of attacks!
ener
scatter 50
ener
mpecho $I takes a deep breath, looking exhausted.
~
|
#5016
ginyu wannabe~
a Ginyu Force Wannabe~
A Ginyu Force wannabe is here striking poses in an attempt to impress captain Ginyu.
~
~
16908353 0 -750 C
1
1 0 75 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 25000000
112 112 1
60 45 60 60 95
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 2
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> rand_prog 8~
mpecho The Ginyu Force Wannabe strikes a rather lame pose.
~
|
#5017
ginyu thug~
a Ginyu Thug~
A henchman hired by Captain Ginyu is securing the area here.
~
~
131169 524288 -100 C
1
1 0 70 1d20+5 2d5+2
0 50000000
112 112 0
100 10 45 100 30
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 2
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> fight_prog 5~
mpecho $I whips out his blackjack and whomps $n over the head!
mpdamage $n 5
~
> fight_prog 10~
mea $n $I slides on his brass knuckles and decks you across the face!
mer $n $I slides on a pair of brass knuckles and smashes his fist on $n!
mpdamage $n 10
~
|
#5018
Jeice~
Jeice~
Jeice is high in the air here, hurling a red ball of energy down upon an inhabitant of the island.
~
~
196705 524288 -1000 C
1
1 0 60 6d40+50 2d6+4
0 25000000000
112 112 1
60 80 100 60 75
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 3
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> fight_prog 20~
scat 35
~
> fight_prog 2~
mpecho Jeice produces a bright red sphere in his hands, and hurls it at his opponent!
mpdamage $n 30
~
|
#5019
Burter~
Burter~
Burter hovers just about the ground, watching Jeice.
~
~
131169 524288 -1000 C
1
1 0 60 2d20+50 3d8+2
0 20000000000
112 112 1
80 60 100 90 50
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 2
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> fight_prog 20~
mea $n Burter elbows you in the gut!
mer $n Burter sends and elbow into $n!
mpdamage $n 8
~
> fight_prog 2~
mpecho Burter pauses a few moments, and releases a powerful burst of energy!
fina
~
|
#5020
Guru~
Guru~
A large Namek elder seems to be asleep in a giant throne here, coughing faintly.
~
~
84017219 0 0 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 1
112 112 0
10 10 10 10 10
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
#5021
Training Dummy~
a training dummy~
A thick inflatable training dummy is hovering here, awaiting use from an aspiring warrior.
~
~
150995011 0 0 C
1
1 0 0 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 999999999999999
112 112 0
10 10 10 10 10
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
#5022
Frieza~
Frieza~
Frieza hovers a few inches above the ground here, his arms crossed over his chest.
~
~
131139 524416&16384 -1000 C
1
1 0 30 5d30+50 2d12+2
0 150000000000
112 112 1
100 100 100 100 100
0 0 0 0 0
5 5 0 0 1 1 4
10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> fight_prog 75~
death
~
> fight_prog 50~
dual
~
|
#5097
Yamma helper~
Yamma's little helper~
Yamma's little helper is floating around here.
~
~
1 32768 0 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 1
112 112 0
10 10 10 10 10
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> rand_prog 100~
mpforce kunzite say send me home
~
|
#5098
item guy~
a newly created item guy~
Some god abandoned a newly created item guy here.
~
~
1 0 0 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 1
112 112 0
10 10 10 10 10
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> death_prog 100~
mpoload 604
mpoload 605
mpoload 10014
mpoload 5098
~
|
#5099
mob guy~
a newly created mob guy~
Some god abandoned a newly created mob guy here.
~
~
1 0 0 C
1
1 0 100 1d20+0 2d5+0
0 1
112 112 0
10 10 10 10 10
0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> death_prog 100~
~
|
#0


#OBJECTS
#5000
super duper scouter~
The best scouter ever made~
Someone left the world's best scouter here.~
~
65 0 131073
0 0 7 0 0 0
1 0 0 2147483647
#5001
droppings~
A pile of bunny poop~
There is a large pile of bunny droppings here, and it smells.~
~
13 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0
1 0 0 0
> rand_prog 5~
mpecho A foul stink rises from something nearby.
~
|
#5002
hat~
Kalia's super duper hat~
There is a really cool hat here~
~
9 8389889 17
0 0 0 0 5000 5000
1 0 0 0
#5003
sexy thong~
A black silk thong~
Someone left their thong here.. who coulda done that?~
~
9 1280 2049 1
0 0 0 0 100 100
1 0 0 0
#5004
ginyu armor~
Captain Ginyu's Battle Armor~
Captain Ginyu seems to have left his armor behind here.~
~
9 8704&32 1025
0 0 0 0 1750 1750
1 20000000 2000000 1000000000
A
3 5
#5005
dagger~
A Runestone Dagger~
A small yet powerful dagger lies here.~
~
5 8389891 8193
12 0 0 11 0 0
1 0 0 0
A
4 500
A
2 500
A
1 500
A
3 500
#5006
mobzor cookie~
A delicious mobzor cookie~
Mobz0r left his cookie here.. mmm does it look good!~
~
19 8192 1
0 0 0 0 0 0
1 10000000 1000000 0
#5007
mobzor cola~
Refreshing mobzor cola~
Mobzor left some cola behind here!~
~
17 8192 1
2 2 15 0 0 0
1 10000000 1000000 0
#5008
remote control~
A small remote control~
A small remote is left behind here.~
~
18 2 1
1 0 0 0 0 0
1 0 0 0
#5009
frieza scouter~
Frieza's Custom Scouter~
A custom-built scouter lies on the ground here.~
~
65 8704&32 131073
0 0 7 0 0 0
1 0 0 5000000
#5010
bottled water~
A bottle of water~
A bottle lies here on the ground.~
~
17 0 1
1 1 0 0 0 0
1 250 25 0
#5011
large water jug~
A large water jug~
A large piece of pottery has been left here.~
~
17 0 1
5 5 0 0 0 0
5 2000 200 0
#5012
teddy bear~
A plush teddy bear~
A cuddly teddy bear has been dropped on the ground here.~
~
9 0 16385
0 0 0 0 0 0
1 10000 1000 0
#5013
green shirt~
A dark green T-shirt~
A green shirt is folded neatly here.~
~
9 0 9
0 0 0 0 25 25
1 1500 150 0
#5014
fresh glass lemonade~
A refreshing glass of lemonade~
A glass with yellow liquid in it has been left here.~
~
17 0 1
1 1 6 0 0 0
1 500 50 0
#5015
green breadstick~
A large green breadstick~
A breadstick made on Namek has been tossed aside here.~
~
19 0 1
0 0 0 0 0 0
1 650 65 0
#5016
ankle bracelet~
A sterling silver ankle bracelet~
A flexible ring of silver shines on the ground.~
~
9 0 65
0 0 0 0 5 5
1 15000 1500 0
#5017
cloth turban~
A cloth turban~
A pile of cloth is lying here.~
~
9 0 17
0 0 0 0 25 25
1 100000 10000 0
#5018
bed~
a bed~
A large bunk bed is neatly kept in the corner here.~
~
12 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0
750 0 0 0
#5019
well~
a well~
A very deep well here provides water for the Namekian village.~
~
25 0 0
100 100 0 0 0 0
500 0 0 0
#5020
pitchfork~
a rusted pitchfork~
A dull and rusty pitchfork is lying here.~
~
59 0&16 16385
0 0 0 0 0 0
15 500 50 0
#5021
crab eggs~
crab eggs~
Hundreds of small round balls lie on the floor here, lighting up the area.~
~
1 1 0
0 0 -1 0 0 0
1 0 0 0
> rand_prog 25~
mpecho The eggs all around the room sparkle, shining a beautiful display of colors.
~
|
#5022
egg~
a small crab egg~
A small glowing ball is on the floor here, radiating a brilliant light.~
~
1 1&16 16385
0 0 -1 0 0 0
1 0 0 0
#5023
antique watch~
A small antique watch~
A small golden watch stands out on the ground here.~
~
8 8195&16 4097
0 0 0 0 0 0
1 2500000 250000 0
> rand_prog 1~
mea $n You hear the sound of your watch ticking.
mer $n You hear a faint ticking sound nearby.
~
|
#5024
Thick Steel Belt~
a thick steel belt~
A large coil of steel is lying here.~
~
9 1075833344 2049
0 0 0 0 0 0
400 0 0 0
A
1 120
A
2 35
#5025
A heavy lead bracer~
a heavy lead bracer~
A hollow cylindrical chunk of lead is on the ground here.~
~
9 0 4097
0 0 0 0 250 250
200 25000000 2500000 0
A
1 10
A
2 -20
#0


#ROOMS
#5000
A Large Crater~
The ground here has been pounded in by the arrival and departure of the many
transport vessels to Namek.  A large dust cloud still lingers in the air from
the last landing.  The concrete slab used as a landing pad is cracked and worn,
appearing as if it won't stand much longer.  Against the north end of the crater
leans a sturdy wooden ladder serving as the only means of getting out of this
hole in the ground.
~
0 0 1
D4
~
~
0 -1 5001
S
#5001
Approaching a Village~
The grass here is stamped down, forming a path leading north of the landing
pad.  Along the sides of the path the ground is elevated, creating a 
beautiful valley for travelers to move on.  Wonderful smelling Namekian flowers
line the path on both the left and right, providing a nice atmosphere for
visitors to the planet.  To the south the ground is heavily indented, forming
a crater in which the only landing pad on Namek is located, and far to the
north you think you can spot some sort of village.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5002
D5
~
~
0 -1 5000
S
#5002
Entering a Village~
As you move closer to the village, the noises and odors of the settlement
surround you.  Looking around, a race of friendly green creatures roam
freely about here, most waving at you as they pass.  They range from all
different shapes and sizes and ages and shades of green.  Alongside the
main path into and out of the village stands a young namek welcoming and
wishing farewells to tourists.  A dirt path leads south back to the ship's
landing pad, and north takes you into the heart of the village.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5003
D2
~
~
0 -1 5001
S
#5003
The Village Square~
Here you are in the heart of the Namekian village.  Right in the center of
the area is a large well, serving as a freshwater storage for the residents.
Small houses and huts line the side of the road, and local Nameks walk back
and forth, most them either hard at work or on their break, resting under
the large puffy-topped trees which seem to be popular on this planet.  Paths
lead in every cardinal direction from here, the north path leading to the 
elder's hut and the ocean, the west heading to the shops, the east a long
trail, and to the south the exit to the village leading to the landing pad.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5015
D1
~
~
0 -1 5016
D2
~
~
0 -1 5002
D3
~
~
0 -1 5004
S
#5004
A Path between two Huts~
You are on a grassy path leading east and west between the village square
and a small field where the village grows a variety of plants and crops.
On either north or south side of the path lies a large hut, both with
large open doors.  The northern hut only has a single word above the door,
"WATER", while the southern hut is a bit more decorated, having an advertisement
board outside the entrance.  The writing on the board however is smudged and 
illegible, so the only way to find out the wares would be to go inside.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5005
D1
~
~
0 -1 5003
D2
~
~
0 -1 5006
D3
~
~
0 -1 5007
S
#5005
The Namek Grocery~
You step into the hut to see.. nothing but bottled water stocked on the shelves!
Yes, shelves run along every wall of the hut, at all different heights, holding
bottles and jugs and mugs of all different shapes and sizes, all sealed and
filled with pure fresh water, waiting to be bought.  Just looking around
this shop makes you thirsty, which the shopkeeper would be more than happy
to help you with.
~
0 8 0
D2
~
~
0 -1 5004
S
#5006
Tourist Gift Shop~
This house seems a lot smaller from the inside.  All kinds of Namekian
branded products are stocking the shelves and littering the floor of this
room, making it appear as if some sort of weather disaster occured here.
The products themselves seem to be made for those of different races.. charms,
trinkets, toys, and consumable goods that non-residents to planet Namek may
find unique.
~
0 8 0
D0
~
~
0 -1 5004
S
#5007
Edge of a Small Field~
Passing through an open rusted gate, you find yourself in a field where
many nameks are hard at work growing all sorts of plants and produce.
A short wire fence runs around the perimeter of the field, to keep out
the many types of small animals that can be found on this planet.  There is
a small shed you can spot far to the south, and the field spans out in
several directions.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5008
D1
~
~
0 -1 5004
D2
~
~
0 -1 5009
D3
~
~
0 -1 5011
D7
~
~
0 -1 5010
D9
~
~
0 -1 5012
S
#5008
In a Small Field~
You are within a small field closed off by a wire fencing.  The persistant
Namek sun beats down on you from above, causing a bead of sweat to roll down
your forehead.  Nameks walk around here plowing the field, planting seeds,
harvesting some of the plants, and take care of basically everything else
here.  To the north, past the fence is a large mountain range, and the field
extends to the south and westly directions.
~
0 0 1
D2
~
~
0 -1 5007
D3
~
~
0 -1 5010
D9
~
~
0 -1 5011
S
#5009
In a Small Field~
In this corner of the field, the larger plants are grown.  Some of the
flowers are growing about 6 feet tall, and the area is covered with bushes
and shrubberies of all sorts.  South of here lies the resting shack, but
the door to get inside isn't here.. instead the wall is covered with
beautiful vines of all different colors, each baring a different variety
of wonderful smelling fruits.. too bad for the Nameks they don't eat.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5007
D3
~
~
0 -1 5012
D7
~
~
0 -1 5011
S
#5010
In a Small Field~
You are within a small field closed off by a wire fencing.  The persistant
Namek sun beats down on your from above, causing a bead of sweat to roll down
your forehead.  Nameks walk around here plowing the field, planting seeds,
harvesting some of the plants, and take care of basically everything else
here.  To the north, past the fence is a large mountain range, and the field
extends to the south and eastly directions.
~
0 0 1
D1
~
~
0 -1 5008
D2
~
~
0 -1 5011
D8
~
~
0 -1 5007
S
#5011
In a Small Field~
The field extends in every direction except to the west from here, which
the long wire fence runs along.  You seem to be almost directly in the 
middle of the field, giving you a good sight of basically everything that
is going on, such as what the field workers are doing.  To the east is the 
gate back to the village, and all other directions lead to more of the field.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5010
D1
~
~
0 -1 5007
D2
~
~
0 -1 5012
D6
~
~
0 -1 5008
D8
~
~
0 -1 5009
S
#5012
In a Small Field~
You are in the southern end of the field.  Most of the traffic through
here is Nameks going to the rest shack to the south, either on their breaks
or going to fetch some farm tools to do their jobs.  Not much is being grown
in this particular corner of the field, and some of the few small plants that
are being grown here are a bit trampled from walks to the shed, which the 
door to lies directly south from here.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5011
D1
~
~
0 -1 5009
D2
~
~
0 -1 5013
D6
~
~
0 -1 5007
S
#5013
Within a Small Shack~
You are inside a small storage shed used by the Nameks for field work.
Gardening tools of all sorts align the walls, shovels, pitchforks, hoes,
rakes, and a variety of other namekian inventions of all shapes and sizes.
A large dull bulb hanging from the ceiling shines light on the room, although
it isn't needed because enough light shines through the cracks in the walls.
To the east is a small recently added-on room used for exhausted workers to
take a break, and to the north is the exit back into the field.
~
0 8 0
D0
~
~
0 -1 5012
D1
~
~
0 -1 5014
S
#5014
Worker's Quarters~
This room has just recently been constructed.  The wooden walls aren't
as decayed as the main room in the shack, and the room in general is in
much better shape.  A few bunk beds are lined up against the southern wall,
some occupied by overworked Nameks.  The lighting of the room is poor, but  
good enough to see.  A table sits in the middle of the room with a deck of
cards, for workers on their breaks.  The only exit is back west into the
main room of the shack.
~
0 536871944 0
D3
~
~
0 -1 5013
S
#5015
Leaving the Village~
You are at the northern gates of the Namekian Village.  A watchman standing
nearby warns you that there has been strange sightings nearby, and not to
wander too far off.  To the north is a beach, where many nameks go to in
their free time to find relaxation or get a tan.. provided that it is even
possible for a namek to get a tan.  Along the western side of the path lies
a solitary hut, bigger than the rest in the village, presumable being the
residence of the village's eldest citizen.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5040
D2
~
~
0 -1 5003
D7
~
~
0 -1 5036
S
#5016
A Winding Trail~
You are along a recently-cut path between tall grasses.  The trail however
winds in front of you, leaving you unable to see exactly where the path
leads to. Fortunately there is only one path, or else this place would be a
maze, as the grass on both sides is at least seven feet tall, and too thick
and heavy to walk through.  From here you can either head west back to the
Village Square, or southeast farther into the path.
~
0 0 1
D3
~
~
0 -1 5003
D8
~
~
0 -1 5017
> rand_prog 10~
mpecho Bugs scurry along the path between the grasses.
~
|
S
#5017
A Winding Trail~
Moving along the trail, some sort of heavy tracks are in the ground..
none of the nameks you have seen are this big.  The grasses around here
are knocked down and some is even uprooted from the ground!  Surely
it is either a namekian maintainece crew here.. you'd hate to think of it
being anything else.  Nearby you hear the grass shaking.. and see it moving..
Maybe now would be a good time to get your wits about you.
~
0 2097152&8 1
D2
~
~
0 -1 5018
D7
~
~
0 -1 5016
S
#5018
A Winding Trail~
The ground here is slightly elevated.  Through a gap in the grasses you
can spot the crater in which the ships land in, possibly even get to it 
from here.  The grasses here are shorter than the rest of the trail, and
to the southeast they seem to pretty much disappear altogether, and from 
that direction you can hear the sounds of the ocean.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5017
D8
~
~
0 -1 5019
D9
~
~
0 -1 5000
S
#5019
End of the Trail~
Here the trail ends at the ocean shore.  The tall grass lining the sides
of the path has been replaced with weeds and cattails.  The ocean water
in front of you is calm, and stretches out as far as you can see.  Old 
seashells lie in the sand and crabs scurry about, but there doesn't 
appear to be any sort of humanoid tracks around here.  You can either head
back to the trail from here, or head towards the ocean.
~
0 0 1
D1
~
~
0 -1 5023
D7
~
~
0 -1 5018
> rand_prog 10~
mpecho You catch a strong whiff of salt water.
~
|
S
#5020
Flying above the Ocean~
The movement of the water begins to pick up here.  Small waves move below
you, and the clear water gives you a good view of the aquatic life below.
A towering rock wall builds up along the west side of the coast, preventing
any movement in that direction.  You can continue to move over the ocean to
the north, east, south, or the northwest.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5037
D1
~
~
0 -1 5025
D2
~
~
0 -1 5021
D7
~
~
0 -1 5038
S
#5021
Flying above the Ocean~
The water here is rather deep.  The dark blue surface is completely calm,
not a wave can be seen.  The serene beauty of it makes you feel at ease
as you fly slowly, making sure not to disturb the perfection below you.
A large cliff wall begins to rise along the west coast, making that way
not an option.  To the east, the water pulls at you with a strong force.
The shallow waters to the south lead back to the shore, and the ocean 
extends to the north.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5020
D1
~
~
0 -1 5026
D2
~
~
0 -1 5023
S
#5022
Flying above the Ocean~
~
0 4 9
S
#5023
Shallow Waters~
You are floating just above the surface of the water.  You can see the
ground about two feet or so below, but the bottom of the ocean soon drops 
off, and the current picks up, making this beach a not-so-great place to
go swimming.  To the east, the water seems a little darker, covered in 
some sort of white color.. you can't make it out from here.  To the north
and south the waters are calm, and west takes you back onto land.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5021
D1
~
~
0 -1 5027
D2
~
~
0 -1 5024
D3
~
~
0 -1 5019
S
#5024
Flying above the Ocean~
The water here is rather deep.  The dark blue surface is completely calm,
not a wave can be seen.  The serene beauty of it makes you feel at ease,
as you fly slowly, making sure not to disturb the perfection below you.
To the north, the water is much shallower, and to the east leads further
out into the ocean.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5023
D1
~
~
0 -1 5028
S
#5025
Flying above the Ocean~
The movement of the water begins to pick up here.  Small waves move below
you, every now and again you can spot a fish jumping out of the water.
A solid wall of rock wraps around from far to the east, stretching around
to the north.  The ocean spreads out in many directions from here, leading
to the west, east, south, and northwest.
~
0 0 9
D1
~
~
0 -1 5029
D2
~
~
0 -1 5026
D3
~
~
0 -1 5020
D7
~
~
0 -1 5037
S
#5026
Above Foamy Water~
The water here is so coated in the thick white bubbles than you can't 
see through it at all.   You can feel the coldness of the water reaching
up at you.. stingingly cold, almost numbing.  You can also feel some sort
of strong force pulling you downwards, toward the ocean surface.  The only
way to find the cause of all this would be to plummet straight down, into
the water below.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5025
D1
~
~
0 -1 5030
D2
~
~
0 -1 5027
D3
~
~
0 -1 5021
D5
~
~
0 -1 5033
S
#5027
Above Foamy Water~
The water here is a very dark shade of blue, and a thick covering of foam
coats the entire surface.  You can sense the bottom of the ocean dropping
even further to the north.  You can feel the cold breeze as it passes over
the nearly freezing waters below.  The ocean is more calm where it extends
to the east, west and south, and to the north the waters grow colder.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5026
D1
~
~
0 -1 5031
D2
~
~
0 -1 5028
D3
~
~
0 -1 5023
S
#5028
Flying above the Ocean~
The water here is rather deep.  The dark blue surface is completely calm,
not a wave can be seen.  The serene beauty of it makes you feel at ease
as you fly slowly, making sure not to disturb the perfection below you.
The water northward is a much darker color, with some sort of whiteness
floating on top.  The ocean also expands to the east and west.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5027
D1
~
~
0 -1 5032
D3
~
~
0 -1 5024
S
#5029
Flying above the Ocean~
The water here is actually moving, unlike the completely still waters to
the southwest, although the waves are small and far between.  This area
of the ocean has a generally more active atmosphere.. birds fly above you,
fish are visibly swimming in small schools below you, and you can feel
warmth from the water underneath.  The rocky wall to the east extends around
to the north, blocking both those directions, and the ocean stretches to
the south and west.
~
0 0 9
D2
~
~
0 -1 5030
D3
~
~
0 -1 5025
S
#5030
Flying above the Ocean~
The water here is rather deep.  The dark blue surface is completely calm,
not a wave can be seen.  The serene beauty of it makes you feel at ease
as you fly slowly, making sure not to disturb the perfection below you.
The waters to the west feel colder, and you can feel the bottom of the
ocean drop further.  The ocean also extends to the north and south.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5029
D2
~
~
0 -1 5031
D3
~
~
0 -1 5026
S
#5031
Flying above the Ocean~
The water here is rather deep.  The dark blue surface is completely calm,
not a wave can be seen.  The serene beauty of it makes you feel at ease
as you fly slowly, making sure not to disturb the perfection below you.
Water laps against the impassible cliff wall to the east, and the calm blue
water stretches north and south.  The water to the west however is darker,
with a white foam floating on it.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5030
D2
~
~
0 -1 5032
D3
~
~
0 -1 5027
S
#5032
Flying above the Ocean~
The water here is rather deep.  The dark blue surface is completely calm,
not a wave can be seen.  The serene beauty of it makes you feel at ease
as you fly slowly, making sure not to disturb the perfection below you.
To the east, a high cliff wall rises up from the water, making that direction
impassible, and the ocean reaches further to the west and north.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5031
D2
~
~
0 -1 5071
D3
~
~
0 -1 5028
S
#5033
Swimming above a Whirlpool~
You are a few feet below the surface of the water.  Directly above a 
thick covering of foam blocks your view, and heavily limits the light
that comes down underwater.  Directly below you the water is moving 
rapidly in a circular motion, you can feel it pulling on you, trying to
draw you in.  From here you can either get back out of the water, or
challenge the whirlpool.
~
0 2097152 8
D4
~
~
0 -1 5026
D5
~
~
0 -1 5034
S
#5034
Deep Underwater~
You are directly below the whirlpool.  The light down this far is even
dimmer, you can't even see your outstretched arm without some sort of
light source.  However, all over the ground here lies hundreds upon
hundreds of small glowing balls.. what could they be?  Unfortunately,
they are firmly stuck into the ground.  A trail of them leads to the
southwest, into a small cave.
~
0 1 8
D4
~
~
0 -1 5033
D9
~
~
0 -1 5035
S
#5035
A small underwater Cave~
More of the shiny glowing balls are along the floor here.  Small crabs
are crawling all around the cave.. along the walls, on the ceiling, and
basically everywhere else.  As you look around, you notice small fragments
of the balls lying around, littering the cave with small shards.  You don't
have much time to inspect, however, as the very floor below you seems to
move.
~
0 2097152&8 8
D6
~
~
0 -1 5034
S
#5036
The Village Elder's House~
You are inside a large fancy two room house.. well, to someone living on
earth it may not be a large place, but to a Namek, it's a mansion.  The
room you entered is a smaller sort of entrance hall, but the main room
is where most of the action here takes place.  Bookshelves align the
walls, providing all sorts of information that any Namek would need.  In
the center of the room is a large table, surrounded by a dozen or so chairs,
used for village council meetings.  A twin sized bed rests against the
far corner.  The only place to go from here is back out to the village gates.
~
0 536871944 0
D8
~
~
0 -1 5015
S
#5037
Flying above a River~
The water here is moving quite rapidly.  Mid-sized waves roll over the
surface of the ocean, sending some water up high enough to splash you.
The rocky wall to the east stretches around to the north, and far to the
west you can see another wall forming around that side of the ocean,
creating a closed-in river up ahead to the west.  To the southeast and
south is towards the ocean.
~
0 0 9
D2
~
~
0 -1 5020
D3
~
~
0 -1 5038
D8
~
~
0 -1 5025
S
#5038
A River Valley~
The water here is churning rather rapidly, as the waves below become
rather monsterous in size.  Water travel through here would only be for
the really daring and adventurous risky type, or someone really stupid.
The rock walls close in from the east and west, becoming even narrower
down the river northward.  Fortunately there isn't much risk of flying
through, except getting tired and plummeting into the water below.  The
calmer ocean leads to the southeast and east, and the river stretches on
to the north.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5039
D1
~
~
0 -1 5037
D8
~
~
0 -1 5020
S
#5039
A small strip of Sand~
The beach here is rather small, comparatively to the rest of the island,
anyway.  Here you can see the source of the turbulence of the water in 
the river valley to the south.. some force is shoving the water southward
against its natural flow, creating powerful large waves.  To the north,
you can sense some sort of power, and it doesn't seem friendly.. perhaps
Namek has an unwanted visitor?
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5062
D2
~
~
0 -1 5038
D7
~
~
0 -1 5059
S
#5040
The Village's Beach~
You are at a rather crowded beach just north of the Namekian village.
Small Nameks splash in the salt waters, and older citizens lounge around
on beach chairs, holding conversation and enjoying some rays from the ever
present Namekian suns.  The water is a beautiful shade of light blue, and
the temperature is just perfect for swimming, not too cold nor too warm.
To the south heads towards the village, and the ocean begins to the north
and northwest directions.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5042
D2
~
~
0 -1 5015
D7
~
~
0 -1 5041
S
#5041
Hovering above Powerful Waves~
Enormous waves form at the edge of an island spotted to the west, and
are moving east at very high speeds.  Fortunately for the village to the
southeast, the waves are merely passing around that direction.  The waves,
however seem to die off not too far away.. something which isn't exactly
natural.  From here you can move ashore by going either west or northwest,
get to the Namek village's beach to the southeast, or combat some more
large waves to the north.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5048
D3
~
~
0 -1 5050
D7
~
~
0 -1 5049
D8
~
~
0 -1 5040
S
#5042
Soaring above Deep Waters~
You are flying directly above the crystal clear waters of Namek's largest
ocean.  Looking down, your vision can penetrate very far into the depths
of the water, but you can't manage to see the bottom, and are not able
to judge how deep the water might be.  The current however is barely even
existant, making the ocean safer than it seems.  To the south is a large
beach, and the ocean extends to the north and east.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5043
D1
~
~
0 -1 5058
D2
~
~
0 -1 5040
S
#5043
Soaring above Deep Waters~
The open sky stretches out in every direction from here, creating a very
beautiful background as you fly over the ocean.  Schools of fish swim
underneath the waves below you, and birds share the sky with you.  All
in all Namek is a wonderful place to behold.. well, for the peaceful type,
anyway.  As far as you can see to the north, south, and west, there is
nothing but the ocean and open air.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5044
D2
~
~
0 -1 5042
D3
~
~
0 -1 5048
S
#5044
Soaring above Deep Waters~
Not much sets the sections of the large Namek ocean apart from each other..
they all contain the same deep clear blue waters, colorful schools of fish,
selections of overhead birds.. generally they all have the same beautiful
atmosphere.  To either the eastern or western directions, you can make out
islands, probably home to more residents of the planet.  From here you can
follow the ocean to the north or south.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5045
D2
~
~
0 -1 5043
S
#5045
Nearing a Large Island~
Far in the northern distance, you can spot a large island.  This island,
however, has something different than the rest you've seen so far.. at
least you THINK something is different, as you're a bit too far away to
tell exactly what it is.. something mechanical?  The only way to find
out would be to move in closer by moving north.. or if you'd rather not 
find out, you can always head south towards the ocean.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5046
D2
~
~
0 -1 5044
D8
~
~
0 -1 5057
S
#5046
Along a Rocky Shore~
You are on the shore of a large island.  The sand here is littered with
rocks, trash, and assorted scrap metal that was either discarded.. or
something that's falling apart.  Far in the distance you can still spot
a large dome shape to the north, as well as hear some sort of commotion
going on in the same direction.  It sounds something like a commander
yelling at his men.  The only other way to go is south, towards the ocean.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5047
D2
~
~
0 -1 5045
S
#5047
Along the edge of a Large Island~
Nearing the heart of the island, the dome shape becomes more visible..
looks like some sort of craft or mechanical device, far beyond all the
technology you've seen used by the nameks on this planet.  However, your
attention is diverted by a rather large man striking ridiculous poses,
with all sorts of little goons trying to imitate him, most of which are
criticized heavily by the captain.  Most of them don't even seem to notice
you, the rest look ready to pounce you.
~
0 2097152&8 1
D2
~
~
0 -1 5046
S
#5048
Hovering above Powerful Waves~
You are flying over some humongous tidal waves.. but for some reason, 
they're heading out towards the ocean, away from the island you can spot 
to the west.  This movement of water isn't natural, something nearby must
be the cause of it.  Far to the west, in the direction of the island, you
think you can feel something, but it's hard to tell at such a distance.
To the east is the ocean, to the west is the island, and to the south
the waves continue.
~
0 0 9
D1
~
~
0 -1 5043
D2
~
~
0 -1 5041
D3
~
~
0 -1 5049
S
#5049
A Steep Slope~
The ground here is elevated, giving you a view of this island.  The grass
on the hilltops is all flat, pushed against the ground by fierce winds
coming from somewhere below, although taller hills block that direction.
From here you can see the water as it is being pushed away from the island,
creating tidal waves out in the distance to the east and southeast.  To 
the south is part of the island's beach, and to the west, the slops increase
rapidly in altitude.
~
0 0 1
D1
~
~
0 -1 5048
D2
~
~
0 -1 5050
D3
~
~
0 -1 5052
D8
~
~
0 -1 5041
S
#5050
Along a Broad Beach~
The beach here is much larger than normal, due to the water being pushed
out much further than it would normally be in low tide.  Something on this
island must be rather powerful if it has enough force to push an entire 
coast.  Further to the west you can feel some sort of strong power, more
than likely the source of the ocean problems.  To the north heads uphill,
the east heads back out to the waves, and southwest is a small field.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5049
D1
~
~
0 -1 5041
D9
~
~
0 -1 5051
S
#5051
A Barren Field~
Something completely unnatural has occured here.  The obvious obliteration
of the region's wildlife is displayed with numerous signs about the area.
Slain animals litter the ground with their corpses, shreds of plants cover
the exposed dirt, and the trees have all fallen, spreading their bark and
splinters all around the surroundings.  This scene however is only a small
portion of the total disaster, which is somewhat visible to the north.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5053
D6
~
~
0 -1 5050
S
#5052
A Cliff's Edge~
You are on the peak of the cliff on this island.  Over the cliff edge
to the south, you can see a bloody mess.. but you can't exactly spot what
the cause of it might be.  Due to the steep edge's sudden drop, going that
way would be a one way process.  To the north, the cliff isn't nearly as
steep as it drops over Namek's ocean, from here you can spot a small yet
very tall island.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5054
D1
~
~
0 -1 5049
D2
~
~
0 -1 5053
S
#5053
Carnage~
This place is a mess of blood and gore.  The once residents of this island
have been completely annihilated right here.. all you can make out is 
some tattered remains.  Throughout the area you can spot two different
sets of bloody tracks all around, leaving nothing but destruction all
around.  The power of whatever caused this mess must be the force pushing
the ocean back.. an obviously not-so-friendly force.  The only escape is 
to the south.
~
0 2097152&8 1
D2
~
~
0 -1 5051
S
#5054
Over the Cliff's Edge~
You are just below the cliff wall of the island to the south.  Waterfalls
flow on both sides, creating a beautiful scene as the water flows north, 
towards an island previously sighted far in the distance.  A path between
the waterfalls leads to the northwest, where the suns seem to be shining
down especially brightly.. or maybe that's just the reflection on the water.
To the south is over the low cliff wall, up to some high hills.
~
0 0 9
D2
~
~
0 -1 5052
D7
~
~
0 -1 5055
S
#5055
Approaching a tall Island~
You are floating just above a strip of shallow water, being probably not
even a foot deep.  The strip heads towards an island which is rather large
height-wise, but small around in terms of circumference.  Looking up, you
can spot what appears to be some structure on the top of the island.. but
it is a bit difficult to tell from this distance, and with the side of the
island blocking the view.  To the southeast is a larger island more on the
main beaten path.
~
0 0 9
D0
~
~
0 -1 5056
D8
~
~
0 -1 5054
S
#5056
Base of the Island~
You are on a small ledge on the island, about three feet from the water's
surface.  From here you can barely even see halfway up the island, as
trying to look up that far puts a lot of strain on your neck, not to mention
that the sun is beaming nearly straight down upon you.  The ledge you are
standing on is the only stepping stone anywhere near your current altitude..
the only way up to the next platform would be to fly.
~
0 0 1
D2
~
~
0 -1 5055
D4
~
~
0 -1 5064
S
#5057
Between Islands~
You are closing in on a small island to your east, and far northwest you
can see another, much larger island, although you can't make out much 
more than the shore.  The island to the east seems rather uninhabited by
civilized culture, all you can spot are a few small creatures running
about.  The water grows continually shallower towards the eastern beach,
and deeper to the northwest.  You can also move around the small island
by going south.
~
0 0 9
D1
~
~
0 -1 5060
D2
~
~
0 -1 5058
D7
~
~
0 -1 5045
S
#5058
Near a Small Island~
You are nearing a small island that you can see to the east.  The water
here is growing increasingly shallower in that direction, as you can see
the ocean floor not too far below the water's surface.  The island to the
east seems rather empty of life except for a little bit of small wildlife
romping around.  To the east is the shore, to the north moves along the 
beach, and to the west the ocean grows deeper.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5057
D1
~
~
0 -1 5059
D3
~
~
0 -1 5042
S
#5059
Along a Sandy Beach~
You are on a thick strip of beach on a small island.  The especially
grainy sand moves up rather far inland, making home to hundreds of small
creatures, such as crustaceans and starfish.. as well as the dozens of
discarded shells you could collect, if you had time.  A rather large rock
formation blocks any northern movement along the shore, but you can move
around the island to the southeast, or head towards the ocean to the west.
~
0 0 1
D3
~
~
0 -1 5058
D8
~
~
0 -1 5039
S
#5060
Along a Sandy Beach~
You are on a thick strip of beach on a small island.  The especially
grainy sand moves up rather far inland, making home to hundreds of small
creatures, such as crustaceans and starfish.. as well as the dozens of 
discarded shells you could collect, if you had the time to.  A huge rock
formation springs up to the south, blocking any passage that way, leaving
you the only options of moving inland to the southeast, or to the west,
towards the ocean.
~
0 0 1
D3
~
~
0 -1 5057
D8
~
~
0 -1 5061
S
#5061
Edge of a Crater~
You are on the northern end of the small island.  Most of the grass in
this particular region is either dead or dying, replaced with quick
sprouting weeds.  To the east is a large crater, which tracks lead out
from, heading to the south from here, meaning something must have landed
inside that crater.  To the south is the center of the island, and to the
northwest is the beach, and heading out towards the ocean.
~
0 2097152&8 1
D1
~
~
0 -1 5070
D2
~
~
0 -1 5062
D7
~
~
0 -1 5060
S
#5062
On a small Island~
You are roughly in the middle of the little island.  Few animals are about,
and few trees grow around here, most of the island is covered in short
grasses and hills.  Most of the wildlife that is here, however, is oddly
still, worried, and watching the surroundings.  Apparently something is
wrong with this place.. you can spot small tracks leading in from the north,
but these tracks aren't made from anything you've seen so far.  Nearby you
can sense some sort of power..
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5061
D2
~
~
0 -1 5039
S
#5063
Inside a Ginyu pod~
With the door to the craft open, there's enough light to actually see
what's inside of this ship.  The pod seems rather small and cramped, only
one person could have possibly fit inside of it during a flight.  Opposite
of the pod's door is a large seat with consoles and controls all around it,
most likely used to fly the ship, but given the pod's current condition it
probably won't be flying any time soon.  The only way out of the pod is to
climb out the door.
~
0 2057 0
D4
~
~
3 5008 5070
S
#5064
About Halfway up the Island~
You are on a small platform a little below the halfway altitude mark of
the island.  Looking down, you can see just how steep the side of the
island really is.. there's no way anyone could possibly get this high
without flight, and the landing here is far too small to accomodate
any sort of craft.  The side of the island blocks any good view except
out to the ocean, you can barely even see the little ledge below you.
The only way to continue up the island is a narrow ledge to the east.
~
0 0 1
D1
~
~
0 -1 5065
D5
~
~
0 -1 5056
S
#5065
Below a Small Building~
The ledge here is very narrow.. a simple misstep would send you crashing
down into the water below, which would be an unfortunate accident, since 
the water is a bit shallow.  The view here isn't too bad, you can see a 
small bit of another island far to the south, and looking up you can spot
a small dome-shaped building far above you.  Apparently someone has taken
residence there.  The platform you are on spirals upwards towards the top
of the island as it thins out.
~
0 0 1
D3
~
~
0 -1 5064
D4
~
~
0 -1 5066
S
#5066
Nearing the top of the Island~
Just about four fifths of the way up the island, the spiraling ledge
comes to an end.  Looking up, you can see the top of the island not too
far above you, the strenuous work of climbing the mountain has payed off.
From here, however, you can't see much of what is on top of the island,
for that you would have to continue upwards the rest of the way.
~
0 0 1
D4
~
~
0 -1 5067
D5
~
~
0 -1 5065
S
#5067
Outside a Small Building~
The view of Namek from here is wonderful.. you can spot several island
chains from here, see the ocean spread out over the planet, or just sit
back and watch the birds fly past.  Short grasses cover the ground here,
providing comfort for you to lie down and take a rest, as most island 
climbers would need after such an adventure.  However, the bulk of this
island's top is occupied by a large unmarked dome-shaped building, which
looks a smiliar to the houses in the Namekian village.  The only entrance
to the building is through an uncovered doorway to the north, from where
you can sense a welcoming presence.  The only other way to go is back
down the island.
~
0 0 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5068
D5
~
~
0 -1 5066
S
#5068
Within Guru's Residence~
Nothing inside this building is stirring at all.. not a noise can be heard,
not a movement can be senses.  The blue floors are shined so well you can
see your own reflection clearly staring back at you.  The place is dark,
almost no light gets in through the round purple window on the domed ceiling,
the main source of light enters through the doorway.  A larger room is to
the east, but from here you can barely even make it out at all, much
less judge what's inside.
~
0 1032 0
D1
~
~
0 -1 5069
D2
~
~
0 -1 5067
S
#5069
Guru's Throne Room~
A large throne sits against the far wall here, occupied by what seems to
be a rather large green figure.. this must be the Namek elder, Guru.  He
is obviously well-aged, as he seems to be sleeping.. although he notices
everything that goes on inside his room.  The look on his face shows that
he is happy to have a visitor, and his greeting expresses the same thing.
Even though you have trouble seeing through the darkness of the room, the
elder seems to not even be affected, as his old eyes have adjusted to the
lack of light.  The only way out is back to the main room to the west.
~
0 1032 0
D3
~
~
0 -1 5068
S
#5070
Within a Small Crater~
The inside of the crater is actually much smaller than it looks from above.
Directly in the center of this hole you can spot some sort of door, halfway
submerged into the dirt ground here, as a cloud of dust still lingers in
the air from the recent arrival.  The door has a purple window on it, but
it is too dark to see anything inside, but you can tell that this must be 
a spacepod of some sort.  Tracks lead out of the crater, to the west.
~
0 0 1
D3
~
~
0 -1 5061
D5
~
~
3 5008 5063
S
#5071
A worn battlefield~
The surroundings around you display nothing but destruction and devastation
for miles.  All the grass is torn from the ground, the seas now remain
waterless, jagged trunks of uprooted trees barely peek above the ground,
and all native lifeforms have either been destroyed or evacuated.  Huge 
craters are strewn all over, mountains have been reduced to rubble, hardly
viewable due to dust in the air blocking most of the light overhead.  
Obviously, some sort of battle must have taken place here, one of epic
proportions, a conflict between two incredibly powerful opposing forces.
~
0 4 1
D0
~
~
0 -1 5032
S
#5072
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5073
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5074
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5075
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5076
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5077
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5078
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5079
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5080
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5081
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5082
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5083
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5084
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5085
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5086
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5087
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5088
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5089
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5090
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5091
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5092
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5093
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5094
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5095
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5096
Floating in a void~
~
0 4 1
S
#5097
Hell, Fire, and Brimstone.~
As if picked up by the scruff of your neck by a mighty hand, you find
yourself unceremoniously dumped at a strange gateway.  Here is the
place which will determine your fate.  Whether you will be sent back
to life as you once knew it, or proceed onto a far yet bleaker pathway.
The time has come for you to plead your case and await judgement for the
crimes that have been placed upon your head.  Speak wisely and choose
your words carefully, for your testimony will be written in the ledgers
of the Gods, and will determine the path you will ultimately travel.
                L|J(_)
            )    | (")      (
            ,(.  |`/ \- y  (,`)
           )' (' | \ /\/  ) (.
          (' ),) | _W_   (,)' ).
~
0 1028&24 1
> act_prog p is DEAD!!~
mpat 1500 mptransfer $n 5097
~
> act_prog p explodes under the strain of the kaioken.~
mpat 1500 mptransfer $n 5097
mpforce $n look
~
> act_prog p explodes under the strain of using the Kaioken.~
mpat 1500 mptransfer $n 5097
mpforce $n look
~
|
S
#5098
The Dojo of supreme butt kicking, or something like that..~
Gravity chamber.. check!
Healing tanks.. check!
Sparring ring.. check!
This room's got it all, baby!
~
0 872415236 1
S
#5099
The super duper really secret room!!~
This place is really secret
Shhh, don't tell anyone
Then again there isn't an exit or entrance anyway.  :)
~
0 807403524&24 1
S
#0


#RESETS
M 1 5003 1 5005
G 1 5010 1
G 1 5011 1
M 1 5004 1 5006
G 1 5013 1
G 1 5015 1
G 1 5012 1
G 1 5014 1
G 1 5017 1
G 1 5016 1
M 1 5005 1 5002
M 1 5006 1 5010
M 1 5007 1 5011
D 0 5070 5 1
M 1 5008 1 5009
G 1 5020 3
M 1 5009 1 5014
O 1 5018 1 5014
M 1 5010 1 5036
M 1 5011 1 5040
M 1 5015 1 5061
G 1 5023 3
M 1 5018 1 5053
M 1 5019 1 5053
G 1 5008 10
M 1 5013 1 5035
O 1 5021 1 5035
G 1 5022 10
M 1 5014 1 5033
M 1 5017 2 5047
M 1 5016 1 5047
M 1 5002 1 5047
E 1 5004 1 12
M 1 5017 2 5047
O 1 5009 1 5063
D 0 5063 4 1
M 1 5012 1 5017
E 1 5024 1 13
G 1 5025 1
M 1 5020 1 5069
M 1 5000 1 5003
O 1 5019 1 5003
M 1 5001 1 5099
G 1 5006 1
G 1 5007 1
M 1 5098 1 5099
M 1 5099 1 5099
M 1 5021 1 5099
O 1 5005 1 5099
O 1 5000 1 5099
O 1 5001 1 5099
O 1 5003 1 5099
O 1 5002 1 5099
O 1 5008 1 5099
O 1 5006 1 5099
O 1 5007 1 5099
O 1 5016 1 5099
O 1 5012 1 5099
M 1 5022 1 5071
S


#SHOPS
 5001    0  0  0  0  0   100  80         0 23    ; a mobzor
 5003    0  0  0  0  0   100  90         0 23    ; The Namek Grocier
 5004    0  0  0  0  0   100  90         0 23    ; The Tourist shop owner
0


#REPAIRS
0


#SPECIALS
M  5000 spec_thief
S


#$