@@ 252,15 252,17 @@ repository]].
Once you are granted access to the Emacs group:
1. Apply your changes against the code and the documentation
2. Run =make test=
3. If the tests pass, commit and push your changes
1. If your change is backward-incompatible, discuss it first on the list
2. Apply your changes against the code and the documentation
3. Run =make test=
4. Remember to add a "news" entry in the =etc/ORG-NEWS= file if needed
5. If the tests pass, commit and push your changes
If you are undertaking big changes, please create a dedicated branch
locally and make sure you have a clean commit history before merging
it into the =bugfix= or =main= branch.
To check our Git workflow, please read [[https://orgmode.org/worg/org-maintenance.html][Org maintenance]].
To check our Git workflow in more details, please read [[file:org-maintenance.org][Org maintenance]].
* Commit messages and ChangeLog entries