#+title: Choices: build SPA to let users explore a (decision-)tree
=Choices= lets you build a single page application to let users traverse
a set of related options and get feedback from their choices.
* Build your application
1. Configure the application at =config.yml=
2. Test your configuration with =lein test=
3. Compile with =lein fig:min=
4. Your static files are ready in =resources/public/=
1. Configure the application at =src/cljs/choices/config.cljs=
2. Compile with =lein fig:build=
3. Check your web browser
4. Adapt =config.cljs= to your needs
Your help is welcome. You can contribute with bug reports, feature
requests and localization by editing the =i18n.cljs= file.
* Support the Clojure(script) ecosystem
If you like Clojure(script), please consider supporting maintainers by
donating to [[https://www.clojuriststogether.org][clojuriststogether.org]].
2019-2020 DINUM, Bastien Guerry.
This application is published under the [[file:LICENSE][EPL 2.0 license]].