Revert "Add fullgaps patch."
This reverts commit 507950a497756ab60549e3482d5d19f84f22ae42.
Add actualfullscreen patch.
config.def.h: ClkTagBar missing from comment
by Christopher Drelich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Patch was mangled on the ML, also adjusted the order to be the same as
the enum in dwm.c
- unify multi-line expression alignment style.
- unify multi-line function call alignment style.
- simplify client moving on monitor count decrease.
- clarify comment for focusin().
- remove old confusing comment about input focus fix in focusmon(). The
explanation is already in the old commit message, so no need to keep it in the
- remove old comment describing even older state of the code in focus().
- unify comment style.
- break up some long lines.
- fix some typos and grammar.
applied Markus' decouple color-scheme patch
config.def.h: style improvement, use color Scheme enum
import new drw from libsl and minor fixes.
- better scaling for occupied tag squares.
- draw statusline first to omitt some complicated calculations.
separate program-specific c99 bool and X11
True, False are X11-specific (int), make sure to use c99 stdbool for
config.h: use common default font, pass Xft font name to dmenu
dmenu uses Xft now (soon to be released).
Add Xft and follback-fonts support to graphics lib
applied improved version of Martti Kühne's dmenu/multi monitor approach from dwm, no dmenuspawn required
do not take our font declaration as default for st
include font argument for st by default
use st as default terminal from now on
reverting to plain X11 fonts in order to implement draw.c default