@@ 6,12 6,25 @@ All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on [Keep a Changelog](http://keepachangelog.com/). This
project will use [Semantic Versioning](https://semver.org) for non-beta releases
(that is, starting with 1.0.0). During the beta phase (right now) breaking
changes may be made on minor versiosn bumps, and feature additions / bug-fixes
changes may be made on minor version bumps, and feature additions / bug-fixes
will be made on patch versions.
- line comments are now supported via the semicolon (`;`) character
- Line comments are now supported via the semicolon (`;`) character
- Implement `progn` builtin, allowing sequences of multiple expressions to be
- Added `funlisp` binary, which aims to be a complete, user-friendly repl and
- Added `lisp_version`, a string containing the funlisp version.
- Parsing API is now flexible enough for public users. Removed `lisp_parse()`
and added `lisp_parse_value()`, as well as `lisp_parse_progn()` and
- Error handling has received more love. Errors are now set at the interpreter
level, with error codes and messages. Codes are useful for programs to
understand the type of error which occurred, while messages are useful for
users looking at errors.
## [0.1.0] (BETA) - 2018-06-13