~bouncepaw/mycorrhiza

Fix a Telegram-related bug

I removed my favorite comment:

// Problems is something we put blankets on.
Implement category autocomplete

Loosely based on the one used in Betula
Add mv-categories/mv-category microformat
Update Mycomarkup to v5.4.0

Including:

* Fixes to external links
* Reducing of ID:s
Title search: Fix <title> in Russian locale
Fix primitive diff not working at all
Change the version to 1.14
Help: Replace the image from Wikicommons to my userpic from lesarbr.es
Rename: Leave transclusion on redirection hyphae
Search: Make the search bar bigger
Search: Delete the search results description
Search: Add go to hypha section
Capitalize Mycomarkup
center search bar with standard grid CSS
Highlight primitive diff additions and deletions
Validate the revision hash on /rev{,-text}/ pages
Categories: Fix color in dark theme in the sidebar
Categories: Remove hypha from all cata after deletion
Editor: Change the title for new hyphae

Now: Create <hypha name>

Before: Edit <hypha name>; and a warning below
Next