proj: Release v0.4.0
- proj: Release version 0.4.0
- proj: Bump version to 0.4.0.
- refactor: Pass source code through gofmt.
- fix: Finish implementing retry and expire fields for priority 2 messages.
- feat: Expose retry and expire fields to command line arguments.
- docs: Reformat all markdown files for compactness.
- docs: Update README.md, CHANGELOG.md and RELEASE_NOTES.md files.
feat: Add message TTL support and more.
- feat: Do not send a sound parameter unless user overrides it, since it's required by the API.
- proj: Bump project version to 0.4.0a2.
- feat: Warn user if -url_title is used without -url flag.
- feat: Do not send -url_title if no `-url` is specified.
- refactor: Rewrite notification sending function to handle optional fields correctly.
- feat: Add message time to live support.
refactor: A general polishing run with some fixes.
- proj: Bump project version to 0.4.0a
- feat: Add notification priority sanity checking support.
- fix: Call defaults from the correct structure (runTimeConfiguration) in initFlags function.
- fix: Store user supplied configuration file path in runTimeConfiguration.
- refactor: Polish and check comments.
- refactor: Update a log entry formatting in applyDefaultConfiguration, about hostname.
docs: Update README and CHANGELOG.
proj: Release v0.3.0.
- proj: Release version 0.3.0.
- proj: Bumped version to 0.3.0.
- fix: Change a mistyped Debug to Debugf.
- refactor: Did some code reorganization.
refactor: Remove logging level support from conf.
- refactor: Remove logging level support from configuration file.
- refactor: Remove logging relates examples from “nudge.conf.example” file.
- chore: Run through “gofmt”.
refactor: Further remove logfile support.
- refactor: Logging file path support removed from runTimeConfiguration struct and readAndApplyConfiguration function.
refactor: Move logging initialization to start.
Since logging file support is going away, a more streamlined and compact logging setup is implemented. This means we can setup and start the logger at the very beginning and log any and everything happening inside the code.
refactor: Start removing logfile support.
refactor: Remove a couple of information lines from printState function. Because logging file support is going away.
proj: Restart development.
- proj: Bump version to 0.3.0a1 to mark development start.
- feat: Add a small debug log line in printState function to show how many log targets are defined.
- refactor: Pass through gofmt.
doc: Add RELEASE_NOTES.md file.
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/devel'
proj: Release version 0.2
- proj: Version is changed to 0.2.0
- proj: Version 0.2.0 is released.
- feat: Log levels can be configured with command line now.
- refactor: Change “warning” to “warn” since it's how Zap uses it.
- refactor: Remove getZapAtomicLevel() function since Zap provides a better one already.
- refactor: Change place of checkConfigurationSanity() function to correct place. After applying everything, yet before doing anything.
- refactor: Rewrite and refine some comments to make them more meaningful.
feat: Continue implementing log_level flag.
- refactor: Remove logging directives from initializeValidConfigurationOptions(), because it needs to run before logger initialization.
- refactor: Remove logging directives from applyDefaultConfiguration(), because it needs to run before logger initialization.
- refactor: Promote "No message body specified, exiting." message to warning level.
refactor: General polishing run.
- refactor: Correct applyFlags function's signature.
- fix: Correct fmt strings to prevent panics and bad output.
- fix: Correct a debug log line to print prettier.
refactor: Rewrite applyFlags to work correctly.
- refactor: Rewrite applyFlags function to set only provided flags.
- fix: Use flag.Visit() to get a list of set flags.
This version uses flag.Visit() to extract set flags into an array, and iterates the flags in that array to set what’s provided in the first place.
NOTE: This is a v0 code, and is VeryAlpha at this point. The code will be revised. DO NOT USE!
refactor: Remove verbosity related plumbing.
All code related to verbosity alteration is removed from the code, since having logging level settings is enough.
Verbosity would make things more complicated for no benefit.