A tray bake with chocolate, digestives, and raisins. Makes about 8 pieces. One could add marshmallows if one were so inclined.
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 100g Milk chocolate
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 125g Butter
- A handful of Raisins
- Break up the chocolate and add it to the butter in a bowl.
- Crush the digestives. You can do this manually with spoon, or by sealing them in a tupperware and giving it a shake.
- Heat the chocolate and butter until they are completely melted, then give them a quick mix.
- Add the digestives and raisins, and stir until consitent.
- Pour/spoon the mixture into a tupperware and leave to cool.
- Once it has reached room temperature, place it in the fridge to harden.
- After an hour or so, cut the slab into squares which should then be wrapped in cling film.