#Chicken nuggets and potato wedges
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 large egg
- 2 potatoes
- plain flour
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 fan (or 200 conventional).
- Chop the garlic and fry in plenty of olive oil with salt, pepper,
- Remove the garlic bits (they'll just burn if they go in the oven).
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, eight per potato. Put them in the pan with
the garlic oil and coat them.
- Put parchment on a tray, arrange the wedges skin down, and bake for 25 mins.
- Cut the chicken into chunks and put in a zip-lock with some flour; shake
- Crack the egg in a bowl, add salt, and whisk.
- Pour the panko into a tray.
- Chicken goes: flour -> egg -> panko -> plate
- Fry the chicken using plenty of oil. The panko sucks up a lot of oil so
top the pan up when it gets low.