#Sayers' No. 1
A refreshing summer fruit cup made with triple sec and elderflower cordial, on a base of gin infused with the peel of oranges and lemons. Makes 70cl of fruit cup, 2.8L when mixed to serve.
- 35cl Gin
- 17½cl Triple Sec
- 17½cl Elderflower Cordial
- 4 Oranges
- 4 Lemons
- Peel the oranges and lemons and place in an air-tight container.
- Pour the gin over the peel. Make sure the peel is entirely submerged.
- Seal the container and leave for 3–6 days.
- Pour the gin through a sieve or collander into a jug and dispose of the peel.
- Mix in the Triple Sec and Elderflower Cordial.
- Pour into a bottle and seal.
Mix one part Sayers’ No. 1 with three parts lemonade, and serve over crushed ice with fresh mint.