@@ 0,0 1,27 @@
# Chicken nuggets and potato wedges
* 1 large chicken breast
* 1 large egg
* 2 potatoes
* plain flour
* 1 clove garlic
* olive oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 fan (or 200 conventional).
2. Chop the garlic and fry in plenty of olive oil with salt, pepper,
3. Remove the garlic bits (they'll just burn if they go in the oven).
4. Cut the potatoes into wedges, eight per potato. Put them in the pan with
the garlic oil and coat them.
5. Put parchment on a tray, arrange the wedges skin down, and bake for 25 mins.
6. Cut the chicken into chunks and put in a zip-lock with some flour; shake
7. Crack the egg in a bowl, add salt, and whisk.
8. Pour the panko into a tray.
9. Chicken goes: flour -> egg -> panko -> plate
10. Fry the chicken using plenty of oil. The panko sucks up a lot of oil so
top the pan up when it gets low.