A tray bake with chocolate, digestives, and raisins. Makes about 8 pieces. One could add marshmallows if one were so inclined.
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 100g Milk chocolate
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 125g Butter
- A handful of Raisins
1. Break up the chocolate and add it to the butter in a bowl.
2. Crush the digestives. You can do this manually with spoon, or by sealing them in a tupperware and giving it a shake.
3. Heat the chocolate and butter until they are completely melted, then give them a quick mix.
4. Add the digestives and raisins, and stir until consitent.
5. Pour/spoon the mixture into a tupperware and leave to cool.
6. Once it has reached room temperature, place it in the fridge to harden.
7. After an hour or so, cut the slab into squares which should then be wrapped in cling film.