* New -r option: Resets file to zero.
* Internal code improvements
* Added support for SCHAIN_DEF_FILE env variable to set a default file
accessible from anywhere.
* Improved documentation.
* Internal code improvements.
* Improved build system.
* Code improvements to avoid possible buffer overflows.
* Fixed several bugs related to negative values being unchecked both
at CLI options and in tracker files. Now all values are always
checked if they're >= 0.
* New -K flag for adding an arbitrary number of days when checking in
a tracker file.
* Bugfix: Fixed critical bug that prevented schain from opening any
* Bug fix: schain segfaulted when passed a directory as argument.
* Improved error handling and messages.
* Vastly improved documentation
* Bug fix: -c was creating files without any date information on them.
* All CLI options work with each other now.
* -c option now prints result to stdout. Adapt your scripts if you
relied on it not printing anything out.
* -w is now independent from checking in. It can be used independently
to just change the last date in the file, used along with -c to
change the start date, etc.
* Fixed bug that allowed for some invalid dates when using -w
* CLI declared stable
* New file format that uses literal dates
* New -w option to manipulate the check-in date
* Documentation updated accordingly