* New trig operations: cot, sec, csc, acot, asec, acsc
* New Deg<->Rad conversion operations: todeg, torad
* A new :whatis command shows descriptions for both operations and
* Fixed conditions in which NaN should be the value returned.
* nCr, memory register C naming conflict resolved: there was a name
conflict between the binomial coefficient operation and the memory
register C. The operation has been renamed to nCr. The permutation
operation (formerly P) has also been renamed to nPr for consistency.
This change breaks backwards compatibility.
* Documentation changes.
* Updated strlcpy() code from upstream.
* Fixed documentation.
* Public API (i.e. I/O, CLI) declared stable.
* New :ver command shows scalc's (+ sline's) version in interactive
* When an operation or command fails due to unsufficient elements in the
stack, the elements that were already there are kept now.
* scalc commands totally reimplemented, see manpage for details.
* New commands like :mclr to clear memory registers, :dmp to dump
session to a file.
* New -i option that forces scalc to switch into interactive mode after
running operations from a file.
* Bug fixes and internal code improvements.
* Fixes an overflowing bug when reading from non-tty stdin or files.
* Adapted to work with sline 0.5.0
* Relying on sline 0.2.x now printing prompts, and relying on its
default setting ("> ").
* Removing configuration of command prompt from config.h. Please,
update your config.h accordingly.
* Makefile: 'make dist' as a target
* Some internal improvements as well!
* Prompt now based on sline, with support for line-editing and
* Fixed jump based on uninitialized variables.
* Bugfix for scalc corrupting terminal when run with -v
* Prompt now supports line editing and command history.
* New :ver command to show version information on screen.
* Code improvements and bugfixes.
* Improved build system