#Sxmo Source Repositories
Sxmo consists of of various tools that together form the mobile desktop environment. Most of them a licensed under the MIT license:
- sxmo-utils - This repository consists various scripts and small C programs that glue the environment together and can be considered the main repository of the project.
- sxmo-dwm - This is our fork of dwm, the tiling window manager
from suckless that powers our environment.
- sxmo-st - This is our fork of st, our default
terminal emulator from suckless.
- sxmo-dmenu - Our fork of dmenu, the menu
that powers our environment.
- sxmo-build - Build scripts to compile and install the latest
development version of all these repositories from git.
- sxmo-docs-stable - All documentation for the latest stable release in postmarketOS stable.
- sxmo-docs - All documentation for the latest stable release in postmarketOS edge.
- sxmo-docs (Development Version) - All documentation for the latest git master branch installed via
- lisgd - Libinput synthetic gesture deamon. Our gesture handler for the touchscreen.
- svkbd - Simple virtual keyboard, heavily adapted by Sxmo contributors and maintained
upstream at suckless.
- sxmo.org - The sources for this website (AGPLv3)
- sxmo-userscripts - A contrib repository of userscripts written for Sxmo. Checkout a dmenu powered workout app, password manager, and mail app! Contribute your own userscripts!
- Clickclack - Vibration/audio feedback tool to be used with virtual keyboards
- mnc - Find seconds to next cronjob
- mepo - Fast, simple, and hackable OSM map viewer for Linux (GPL-3.0-or-later)
- wayout - Output simple text to a wayland desktop widget (GPLv3)
- wvkbd - On-screen keyboard for wlroots (GPLv3)