title = "Projects"
path = "projects"
template = "projects.html"
date = 2019-11-22
These are various projects I've worked on over the years. I hope they may be of some use to you. If you'd like to contribute to any, feel free! I generally use the GPLv3 license, or MIT otherwise.
As of late the bulk of my development has been on private repos for work, unfortunately.
#Git Repo Stores
In preferred order. I use github when I have no other option and for mirrors.
These are things I'm actively working on and/or messing around with.
- Frontend for
korean_numbers and other learning tools.
- File uploading done right.
- Converts integers and floats to Hangeul. Supports both number systems.
- Discord bot written using Golang.
- This website. Statically generated using zola and tera templating.
- Docker setup for fast deployments on VPSs.
- Downloads sound files for Korean words via NAVER's (undocumented) api.
- Discord bot based on discordcr.
- Wrote a lexer/parser to allow custom, recursive commands.
- Wrote a command and plugin framework to allow custom functionality.
- Wrote a Crystal/Kemal version of OWAPI, that scrapes and parses Overwatch gameplay stats from Blizzard.
- Wrote a wrapper for Miniflux's api.
- Solved an interview problem for CancerIQ. They wasted my time, so I made my solution public.
- Elm frontend for amaranth-bot that dynamically lists commands and info.
- Contributed to v2 and v3 of Laura's overwatch stats api.
- Learned about xml scraping and parsing, and API design.
- a dotfile a day keeps productivity at bay.
- A json file of quotes that I like, as seen on my quotes page. Source for the random quote at the end of my posts.
- tf2 config based on master comfig.
- Created a makefile to easily copy/paste Korean articles and render them as PDFs for printing.