clean import, reduce log and better progress bar.
add tests file ex.py and test.py...
add 'mutation apply UID'.
do not show mutation during test, but during replay.
- Check the database exist.
- play_test_tests: pass extra argument `command` for replay...
- Specify numprocesses only when max workers > 1.
- During `play` store command for re-use in `replay`.
- Count mutation failures.
- replay: re-use command.
mutation: ignore files without coverage.
alpha is the time taken to run the tests
sort files by size before computing mutations...
... it is better, because big files will take a lot of time to
complete, whereas small file will do fast, that way we can maximaze
the time where the pool is busy.
- duplicate source command before using it, to avoid accumulating
- Improve wording.
- Less TODO.
- Less or no need for benchmarks.
- repository is a git repository not the index.
- add missing replay command in docopt.
- fix sampling return values.
- allow float as sampling.
- display success message only in case of success.
- replay: fix max_workers=1 until further notice.
- replay: show mutation once.
- replay: uid is useless.
- replay: lookup the good subspace for failed mutations
- cli: it is possible to pass pytest argument file-or-directory
without going throught the ceremony of copy pasting the whole
- add tqdm to show progress.
- bump v0.2.9.
- print output to stdout.
- only give a summary of ignored mutations.
- not interesting != interesting.
- drop the delta.isspace() it never happens.
- rename mutation_tess to mutation_pass, reverse again the logic to
return False when mutation fails.
- PYTEST: no tb, with summary.
- database_open accept a string or Path.
- run returns an integer.
- add replay command to help with debugging.
refactor + black + isort.