package.json: Bump version to 1.3.0
CHANGELOG.md: Move unreleased changes to v1.3.0
Localize "by" and "in" strings in post meta
This became a problem when I added right-to-left language support.
When you mix RTL languages like Arabic with English (even for just
dates and small strings) everything becomes jumbled. For now I have
only added translations for English (default), Arabic, and Bulgarian.
.travis.yml: Use Ubuntu 16.04 "xenial"
.travis.yml: Use current and LTS Node.js versions
layouts: Set dir="auto" on some HTML elements
When a site is rendered in Arabic the root HTML element gets the
dir="rtl" attribute, but even Arabic sites might have an English
title or footer, etc so we should set dir="auto" on those elements.
CHANGELOG.md: Add note about RTL support
i18n/ar.yaml: Put arrow on the right side
This works. The way I understand it is that it needs to be "wrong"
before we run rtlcss so that it gets flipped to be correct when in
Add right-to-left version of CSS
This uses rtlcss to make a right-to-left version of the CSS and then
utilizes Hugo's Language variable to conditionally include it. Also,
we set the "dir" attribute on the HTML tag if the currently rendered
language is Arabic.
Use rtlcss to make styles appropriate for RTL languages
i18n/ar.yaml: Improved Arabic translation
Credit: Bayan Abid
Add Arabic translation
Very poorly done using Google Translate, just so I can see how the
strings look and have a place to start fixing them.
CHANGELOG.md: Add unreleased changes
Update dependencies in package.json
To keep in sync with upstream bootstrap dependencies.
package-lock.json: Bump version in lock file
I guess this gets updated when I re-run `npm install`...
CHANGELOG.md: Update formatting
CHANGELOG.md: Fix my handle in notes
package.json: Bump version to 1.2.1
It looks like I forgot to do this for a few releases.