Notable changes to this project are documented here.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog,
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
The first version of this package registered in the Julia General registry was v3.1.0, earlier versions should be considered experimental.
- test suite, to avoid running NetCDF tests on Windows (currently broken)
#[3.1.0] : 2022-05-23
- NetCDF output tests
WriteError for error semantics when trying to write irregular data to NetCDF (unsupported)
- support for reading right-aligned tabular data files with
#[3.0.0] : 2022-01-18
- the output file header format, to no longer use
# as the first column (because it makes reading the file in Julia/Python more straightforward, however plotting with GMT now requires a
- User-Agent string to the HTTP.jl header, indicating the package version and the Juila version
- experimental NetCDF writer
platemotion method that accepted WGS-84 XYZ coordinate input
#[2.0.2] : 2021-11-23
platemotion, to fix the MethodError when using non-integer lon/lat inputs
- platemotion documentation, to warn about WGS-84 XYZ input method deprecation
#[2.0.1] : 2021-09-03
#[2.0.0] : 2021-08-22
- documentation pages, including GMT map demonstration
read_platemotion methods for writing/reading text files
- single-location query methods, because they produced incorrect output for site names